𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

【 i used to be so tough, never really gave enoughand then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike 】

i used to be so tough, never really gave enough
and then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

— The Vamps, Somebody To You

『𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘』

     𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 the Hogwarts Express and immediately reunited with her dragon Kairus and her cat Duchess, Solar made no effort to converse with her fellow Slytherins, let alone those from other houses

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 the Hogwarts Express and immediately reunited with her dragon Kairus and her cat Duchess, Solar made no effort to converse with her fellow Slytherins, let alone those from other houses. She never liked the idea of being a groupie, which is probably why most people are intimidated by her. No one impresses her. She never needed anyone's company but her dragon and cat's, sometimes her sister's. Most students find her absolutely terrifying, despite the fact that half of the students—of all genders and years—tower over her.

The very definition of small but utterly terrible.

Having a dragon with her limited her potential choices for roommates. And by limited, they meant eliminated. No Slytherin wanted to share a room with the scary Dragonne, her face-scratching feline, and her fire-breathing pet. And that was not a problem for Solar. In fact, she preferred it.

Waving her wand around, she quickly settles down to her room by unpacking. Clothes, books, potions, and her other belongings levitated in the air, floating toward their respective places. Another flick of her wand and she opened the dark green curtains of her solo room, rays of sun cascading over her pile of mess that she has yet to sort through.

She walked toward the window that stretched from the floor beneath her feet and over her head. Merlin, even her windows were taller than her. How could someone so small carry so much hatred for the world?

Solar sighed deeply, remembering the task her mother and father had bestowed upon her. The wretched task of her finding a partner. She was only 16, for Merlin's sake! She shouldn't be worrying about a marriage that's only to occur a few years after their graduation. She should be worrying about her future papers for History of Magic, her growing disinterest for Herbology assignments, or how she could be better at Arithmancy. Normal Hogwarts student stuff.