Chapter 15:

Italics means Navi Language

Violet smiled as everyone gathered. It has been a week since the war against the sky people. A few humans had been chosen to stay, the ones who were in their side.

Now they were where the Tree of Souls was destroyed as everyone gathered around Violet who standing directly above its source.

Violet was going to use her powers to fix the tree of souls.

Violet took a deep breath before focusing her mind and letting her powers flow threw and out her, purple wisps surrounding the air as all the Navi's watched as their tree of souls repaired.

Once done it was silent before everyone cheered and gathered Violet in a clan hug.

Mo'at smiled at the girl before calming them,.

"My people! The enemy is gone! And now we must celebrate two things! Jake Sully mating my daughter and becoming a full Navi! One of us!" Mo'at said softly as everyone cheered before Mo'at spoke again

"And we must celebrate the mating of Tsu'tey and Violet! The warrior couple!" Mo'at cheered as the Navi's broke out into warrior cries, Tsu'tey hugging his mate to him.

"Come let us celebrate my love!" Tsu'tey spoke as people began to dance, sing, food was brought out as they prepared to make Jake a full Navi and celebrate Tsu'tey and violets mating.

Violet smiled widely at her mate, kissing him softly as she turned to the festivities.

As happy as she was, she had a bad feeling in her gut.

Pushing it off Violet smiled before dragging her protesting mate to dance with her as Jake and Neytiri laughed at his moves.