Chapter 3:

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️

The Pain.

Mo'at couldn't believe the pain in the girls eyes.

Not only mental but physical as well. She had the look of pain of someone who had been hurt many times and not just mentally.

Mo'at had seen that look in a female Navi's eyes when she was raped. Mo'at had tried to help her but was too late. The young Navi had ended her life.

And Mo'at could see the same pain in Violets eyes but knew it was done by more than one person.

Eytukan, Neytiri and the other Navi's watched with worry.

"My love?" Eytukan asked as he looked to his mate who had tears a rolling down her cheeks

"What have they done to you my child?" Mo'at said, mostly to herself, as everyone looked confused, Tsu'tey looking at the female in worry wondering what could have happened to her.

"Nothing that concerns you." Violet said as she looked at the woman blankly

"No one should feel that much pain." Mo'at said in worry as Tsu'tey frowned

"I've been feeling pain since I was 5. I've dealt with it before and I'll deal with it now. Do not concern yourself with my wellbeing. I don't need you or anyone." Violet said as she looked at the woman blankly and everyone turned to her in worry, wondering how someone could possibly feel pain so young.

"My child. I can sense you have powers." Mo'at said as the Navi's gasped and Mo'at continued to look at her

"Why do you not use them?" Mo'at asked in curiosity and worry

"I have not used them in more than a year and if I use my powers now without rest, I will drain my energy." Violet said as Mo'at looked confused

"Why have you not used them for more than a year?" Mo'at asked as the Navi looked to Violet wanting to know.

"Because I was kept in a cage. I was betrayed and captured. They put something on me that would shock me and make me feel immense pain and block my powers if I tired to use them." Violet said as everyone gasped in horror.

Mo'at felt great sadness at her words while Tsu'tey felt great anger.

He wanted to skin those who had hurt the female. He may not know her but he knows that no one should endure that type of pain.

Mo'at taking notice of this made her decision.

Violet watched and listened as Mo'at announced they'd stay and learn.

Jake from Neytiri and Violet from Tsu'tey.

Mo'at could see how Tsu'tey had looked at the purple female.

He looked at her with care.

He didn't look at anyone like that.

Not even her deceased daughter.

While Tsu'tey was civil with her, he never wanted to mate her. In fact her daughter had wanted to mate with another from a different clan. Something Mo'at's husband forbid.

When her daughter died Tsu'tey felt sadness for the loss of a Navi but not for the loss of a love.

For he never felt that for her.

But with Violet. He looked at her like she was the stars.

And Mo'at knew that he was just what the girl needed. She'd find a solution and way to stop Neytiri's and Tsu'tey's mating. Her daughter deserved to choose her own love.

Something Mo'at should have allowed with her deceased daughter.

-time Skip-
Violet had been dragged by some of the Navi women to a hut where they gave her clothes.

Her breast were clearly visible but enough was covered that others wouldn't see it all.

After changing walked out of the hut to where the Navi women were waiting and saw Neytiri.

Clearing her throat Violet looked to female Navi's as they gasped in horror and awe.

They were amazed at the form of her body but felt horror at the scars on her.

"Draw it, it will last longer." Violet said blankly as Neytiri took the hint and ushered the staring women away before clearing her throat

"Now that you are properly dressed you can come eat." Neytiri said as she led violet to where the clan was eating.

The Navi's went quiet as Violet walked forward and gaped.

The men gazed her lustfully ignoring her scars

The women felt horror at her scars

Jake felt sad knowing that she must have gone through a lot

Neytiri's parents felt great sadness as they looked at the female

And Tsu'tey felt anger.

He felt anger at whoever gave her the scars. They seemed as if they were cut deep into her body.

Though he was angry at the scars he also couldn't help but gaze at her.

She had a beautiful body and any male Navi would love to be her mate.

Looking at his fellow hunters he saw them gazing at her body lustfully and let out a quiet growl as they averted their eyes.

Violet sat next to Jake as he smiled at her but seemed like a grimace as he looked at her scars and blank eyes.

"Here. Try it." Neytiri say handing food to both Violet and Jake.

The first eating it blankly while the former let out a pleasant hum.

"Damm that's good! What is it?" Jake asked curiously as Violet felt slight amusement, knowing what it really was

"Your people call it Larva." Neytiri said as Jakes eyes widened in disgust.

"Now for a story!" Mo'at said as everyone whooped.

"Let's hear from Violet!" One of the male Navi's yelled as the rest cheered there agreements.

Tsu'tey glared at the Navi's as Mo'at spoke.

"If you want, would you tell us about your family?" Mo'at asked as Violet felt slight sadness before she pushed it down.

"I have no family. My parents were killed, as was my brother, and my sister hates me." Violet said blankly as everyone went quiet at her answer.

Feeling everyone's stares Violet stood.

"I am going to go rest now. I do not need assistance to find where to sleep. I know where the hammocks are and I'll choose an unused one." Violet said and before anyone could answer she was gone.

Tsu'tey watching the female leaved turned to the male who had asked her to speak and glared.

"Look what you did! You made her uncomfortable! You skxáwng!" Tsu'tey growled as the male flinched back.

Everyone watched in shock as he followed the female. No one ever saw Tsu'tey show care for another but his Ikran Soto.

Tsu'tey followed the female and came to the sleeping area. He saw her right next to his sleeping hammock and felt a sense of warmth in his chest. Looking at her he saw she was already asleep but had not closed her hammock.

Walking up to her Tsu'tey let out a small smile.

"Good night Violet, may Eywa bless your dreams." Tsu'tey said as kissed her cheek before closing her hammock.

As he turned he saw Navi's coming from dinner ready to sleep and went to his hammock next to Violets.

Taking one last glance at the female he closed his hammock and let sleep overtake him.