Chapter 2:

Italics means Navi Language

Violet was pissed!

Though she didn't show it.

Jake Sully, aka idiot boy, had decided to get into a fight with the wildlife of Pandora.

Violet and Jake ended up surround by weird ass looking dogs only for them to be saved by a blue Navi Woman who yelled at Jake and looked at Violet with Curiosity.

Right now Jake was following the blue woman as Violet was following Jake, trying to tell his ass they needed to go.

That's where they were now. Jake was following the Navi woman who was leading them after weird floating things landed on them.

Violet ready to release her anger on him but was stopped by Jake having ropes thrown around him as he fell to the floor and Male Navi hunters surrounded them.

Violet looked up to see the Navi female talking to a male who looked to be the leader.

"Tsu'tey don't! There was a sign from Eywa!"

Neytiri hissed as Tsu'tey grunted before looking at the aliens.

The first was a male. He looked strong but Tsu'tey could tell he wouldn't take much seriously, let alone Eywa.

Grunting he turned his eyes to Violet and froze.
If anyone looked at him they'd say he looked angry and serious as he always does, but if you looked closer you'd see the awe in his eyes.

Tsu'tey could not think of a word that could describe the purple Navi's beauty.

She radiated confidence and power, her hair was long and beautiful, and her form, her curves were perfect and her legs could go for miles.

"Tsu'tey?" Neytiri asked as Tsu'tey broke out off his thoughts and grunted

"Grab the aliens. We shall bring them to the Tashik!" Tsu'tey said as the hunters whooped and carried Jake and Violet to their home.

Violet feeling compelled to use her powers but knew she was still weak and needed time.

Walking with the hunters, Violet and Jake arrived at the Home Tree where they stared at Jake, but stared at Violet more.

"Neytiri! Why have you brought these aliens? Their smells fills my nose!" Neytiri's father said as he looked at the strange male and even stranger female as Neytiri motioned I see you

"Father, there was a sign from Eywa!" Neytiri spoke as Violet looked blankly and Jake looked confused.

Neytiri and her father spoke more before Jake spoke up.

"What's he saying?" Jake asked as Neytiri turned to him

"My fathers deciding whether or not to kill you." Neytiri said calmly as Jake looked shocked .

Violet watched as Jake stepped forward to shake his hand as everyone hissed at him before a woman came down.

"Step back! I will check these aliens!"

Mo'at spoke looking at them.

Walking down she inspected Jake's tail, his blood, and asked his title to which Jake replied he was a warrior.

"Warrior?! I could destroy him in a second!" Tsu'tey said feeling the odd need to impress Violet who just looked on Blankly as the other warriors cheered but silenced at Mo'ats glare.

Mo'at walked in-front of Violet as Tsu'tey watched, hiding his slight worry.

Mo'at looked Violet in the eyes and went to speak but froze at the pain she saw in Violet's black eyes.