Chapter 7:

⚠️Warning! Talks about Rape! And Abuse⚠️
Italics means Navi - Bold Italics means Flashback

Tsu'tey's eyes widened at Violet's words. He knew her past was probably very bad and for her to trust him enough to say it made his heart warm.

"Only if you feel you can Violet." Tsu'tey said as Violet let out a small but very visible smile

"I want to. I trust you." Violet said as Tsu'tey smiled and nodded.

"It started when my parents were killed. You see I come from a different earth from Jake. There are many of them in the universe but are years and years away." Violet said as Tsu'tey looked shocked at the news of more stars with sky people

"In mine they had these things called bombs. They could destroy a whole clan in a second. One hit my home and killed my parents, my siblings and I hiding as we watched the men who did it search for survivors.

The last thing we saw was the Bomb saying the name Tony Stark, and from there my sibling searched for revenge.

An organization called Hydra offered help to give us powers..and that's where it started..." Violet said as Tsu'tey had a sinking feeling in his stomach

-Flashback-

"Wanda, Pietro... I don't want to do this.." Young violet said as she looked to her siblings

"We must sister. We need to avenge our parents!" Wanda said as she dragged her sister into Hydra.

The girls were still children, not even close to being a teen and here they were, in hydra.

Men surrounded the siblings as a man stepped forward looking at them before stopping at Violet.

"Now who are you sweetheart?" The leader asked as a man dragged Violet forward by her arm, two men holding her siblings back.

"I am Violet. Violet Maximoff..."Violet said as the man smiled in a way that made her sick.

"Well Violet..I think we're going to get along just great!" The man said as Violet gulped

-3 years later-

"YOU BRAT!" A man yelled as he whipped Violet who screamed.

Violet was now 8 and in the red room. She was doing very well. She had been progressing very well in the reed room. She entered it a month ago and was to graduate in a week.

The man whipping her was doing it because she had failed. She had to kill a hydra agent and couldn't go through with it.

"I'm sorry!" A crying and bleeding Violet said on the ground in her own blood.

"If you fail again we'll give to Jack!" The man yelled as he left the room and Violet sobbed.

Jack was the man who loved to rape her the most. When Violet had entered hydra with her twins she had learned they had to take turns being raped to make them "strong". Violet immediately agreed to take all of them, refusing to let her twins be hurt.

Violet was scared. She wanted so badly to not be the one who got hurt but knew she couldn't do that to her twins.

She just had to remember,

"Emotion is your downfall"

-10 years later-

"AHHHH"

This came from the man Violet had stabbed.

Ten years had passed and she was officially Hydra's strongest weapon.

When getting her powers at the age of 10 she had chaos magic like her sister and was a sponge. She could copy any power or talent, something Hydra found very useful.

The man she had killed was a hydra assassin gone rouge.

Violet has been given the command and complied.

The scientists has put her under the best mind control so they wouldn't lose her.

However they were about to.

Violet stared at the body as the man behind violet smiled.

"Very good Violet." The man said before another agent entered with a frightened look.

"There here! The avengers are here!" The man spoke as violet eyes sparkled with recognition.

"Tony stark. He's one of them." Violet thought as used her powers to sneak out and her siblings.

-with the avengers-

Violet was currently fighting Natasha who struggled to keep up with the girl.

"Your Violet right." Natasha said as she dodged a punch.

"I read your file! I know you may not want to but I need you to trust me!" Natasha said as Violet went still

"Please! Help us! I swear then I will make sure you are free!"

Violet thought for a moment before nodding blankly.

-in the battle-

Violet threw bots with her magic as they flew at her.

She continued to fight before she felt it.

It was like a blade piercing her heart and tearing it.

"Pietro...." Violet thought as she saw images flash through her mind of what happened, her brother being shot.

Violet shook with anger and grief as she fell to her knees in agony

Purple wisps flew and destroyed everything around Violet as she cried

Violet took a minute to grieve before going to where Ultron was.

"Violet...why are you here?" Ultron asked as he lay on the floor wounded

"To make sure you feel what I felt." Violet said as her eyes glowed purple

"But you'll die." Ultron said referring to the falling city around them

"I just did. Do want to know what it felt like?" Violet said before she used her magic to make Ultron's inside rip him apart.

Violet watched as Ultron screamed before dying. Violet layed in the mess ready to go be with her brother.

Her last thought before passing out was Tony stark grabbing her before the city crumbled on her.