Frenkie De Jong (FCBarcelona) - Swift Coded

Requested: yes
Prompt: Reader is listening to Taylor Swift and she decides Frenkie is in fact Swift coded, leaving the dutchman very confused
Warnings: swiftie frenkie

As Y/n sat in the back porch watching the rain drizzle down and sketching on her study folder, her mind was elsewhere. While she listened to the Lover album from Taylor Swift, she found herself listening to each and every song and having a deep connection with them. Now obviously with the exception of London Boy, every other song rooted itself to Frenkie. She had met Frebkie in their younger years when she became an exchange student in Amsterdam to better her Dutch and met Frenkie by simply being partnered up with him for a project of some sort. However, she remembers distinctly being told he would possibly not even be around to help eith it because of his football. Nonetheless, he still showed up to the library everyday after school before having to head off to training or matches. And on the off-chance he had to travel away for a match, he still did his part on the bus over. From there, Frenkie missed their regular hangouts to finish the project so they started hanging out regularly and that turned into dates and surely enough, the began dating.

Her head turned as she heard the front door opening and closing followed by footsteps echoing throughout the house. "Lief? I'm home!" He called. "Out the back!" Y/n replied. Frenkie walked through the house and spotted his girlfriend sat on the porch with a cup of tea on the table whilst she sat scribbling away. "You know you need to stop writing on your study folder." Frenkie chuckled as he kissed her cheek and sat down beside her. "Mmh. I don't know. I think it's fun." Y/n replied. "Your final year in college and you're drawing."

"Maybe they'll appreciate the trees I'm drawing." She lifted up her folder to show the back, a forest sketched into it with pencil. "I don't think that would give you enough credit for get a degree." Frenkie grinned and looked out into the garden. The rain laced their comfortable silence before Y/n spoke up. "You're very much a Taylor coded man." Frebkie turned to his girlfriend with an arched brow. "Like her boyfriend. All the songs written about him is the closest comparison I can find to how I feel about you. You know?"

"But I'm not English?" He replied in a questioning tone. "Neither is she." Y/n said. "Yes, but isn't her boyfriend? I think I remember you telling me that on our first date." Frenkie chuckled. "I did not talk about Taylor Swift that much." Y/n scoffed. "You talked about her more than yourself I think." Frenkie joked. "In my defense, it was the one thing I knew how to talk about from my Dutch classes in school. I needed to talk about an interest for a full five minutes." Frenkie chuckled and interlocked his fingers with Y/n's. "If I could have the option to go back to when we met and fall in love all over again, I would love to do that."

"You're very romantic." Y/n smiled, starting to make their hands sway. Frenkie laughed. "What can I say? That's just how you get the girl." He replied. Y/n grinned. "I have trained you well, Frenk."