𝐍•𝐎; sixteen

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GOT US working in her kitchen

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GOT US working in her kitchen." ddot muttered, his feelings go up and low as he went through the day. him and notti got stuck doing the dishes after winnie came back and saw them fighting.

they won't lie and say they didn't deserve it but ddot being ddot wouldn't admit it. he would rather complain and make a scene about it then be wrong.

ego so damn big.

"could you actually shut the fuck up?" notti rolled his eyes, placing the frozen pan of pizza. she also forced the two to make dinner while they were cleaning so the process went faster.

"nigga no, ion care if you mad at me or not. you not finna tell me to shut up." ddot expressed, placing the dish down on the rack.

"hell ion even let my momma tell me to shut up, fuck you thought you was?"

notti just side eyed him, taking in the annoyance he brought him in that moment.

"aye," ddot started, notti huffing and continued his work on food and cleaning up while he was at it.

he placed three pots in the sink, where ddot was working and tried to walk away.

"look notti, im not gonna lie im not finna let some girl ruin our friendship because you being petty. i told you the truth, i knew you was finna be mad but this just dragging it. and you have every right to be mad but you can't talk. if you was in my position, you would feel the same way."

"yeah but i wouldn't actually try something. come on ddot, i really like her." he slapped his arms down to his side.

"yeah bruh i know but she fine as hell. i couldn't resist and try and lie. shit is a sin, not tryna end up with yo ass in hell." he joked, making notti let out a breathy laugh, ddot joining in.

"bruh shut the hell up ddot, you one goofy ass nigga." the air cleared up from animosity to a new found relief.

(that's a joke, laugh)

the boys now realizd that the lil beef they had was petty, more on notti's side, and that they shouldn't be fighting over a girl that wasn't even they girlfriends.

(delusional ass niggas. ok imma stop)

"oh my god, finally y'all done being mad at each other." winnie spoke up, coming from being the doorway of the kitchen. ddot frowned, now finished with the dishes thinking about helping notti cook.

"you was listening to us the whole time?"

she nodded slowly, giving him a dumb expression. "uh yeah. its my house and i ain't had shit to do."

notti shook his head, "always being nosey."

"can't be nosey if im in the problem." she shrugged, leaning on the counter while the two boys laughed.

"well now that that's over, when we gonna eat?" they looked behind them seeing dd holding his phone.

"ok no for real, where do y'all come from?" ddot pointed to both of them, winnie and dd shrugging at each other.

"nigga worry about you. i have my ways."

notti rolled his eyes at his brother, taking the now finished pizza out the oven, the hot heat blowing in his face.

"damn, this shit hot as fuck." he hissed, placing the pan on top of the stove, letting it cool off a but before he cut it.

a buzz was heard, winnie feelingher phone in her left pocket. she pulled it out reading the texts that had came through while she was listening in on the boys.

bryson wanna be 🙄
win, imma be home inna few. my house better be in shape

eva 🙃
hey, you wanna hang with me and natalia?

"yo winnie you good?" dd asked the girl, seeing as she was lost in space for a bit.

she looked at him, flashing a smile. "yeah im cool. im bouta go hang out with eva." she responded, texting eva she would be there with janiyah.

"damn notti. yo ex and crush in one place. what you finna do?" ddot instigated, notti deadpanning him with a mug.

"imma stuck my foot up yo ass if you don't shut the fuck up."

dd gave a shocked face, "oh"

ddot tried to laugh it off but the mug never went off notti's face.

his face fell, "wait you bring for real?"

notti shrugged, "we could find out."

ddot shook his head rapidly, running by dad's side. "nah nah im cool."

janiyah came form down the stairs, jordan by her side hugging her waist. "hey slaves."

ddot turned and mugged her, "how we slaves you blacker then us?"

she gave the boy a stank face, "ddot try me again imma put yo ass in a grave alive."

he put his hands up, surrendering himself from her. he dropped them and looked at the two cuddled up.

"soo jordan couldn't play 2k earlier because he was with you?" winnie turned around as well, seeing the two kids hugged up and smiling. she gave a squeal, getting up to hug the two.

"oh my god im happy for y'all!! ive been waiting for this. wait lemme take a picture." janiyah laughed at her best friends excitement.

"baby win it's ok. you don't have to- no no i do. my kids growing up so fast!"

everyone laughed at how excited she was for the two. notti especially she admired how she gave a lot of energy to people she loved.

it gave her a personality, he loved that for her as well. made people know she cared for them. sometimes he just wished she didn't waste it on people who didn't need it. but she couldn't help it, she was a giver.

"why you need pictures, you finna send them to yo mom or something?" ddot questioned, getting up to cut the cool pizza.

winnie turned her head around to him, "uh yes, also my dad."

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ i literally love y'all. like so bad. how am i at 500 this fast bruh 😭

yall make me happy this is so surreal. ik it's not a lot but knowing y'all love my trashy ass writing means a lot.

love y'all so bad, i even made this chapter longer for y'all even though it's ass.

mwah mwah mwah 💋💋💋, three kisses. love y'all so bad!!!! 💕