𝐍•𝐎; ten

"I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE Y'ALL SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT

"I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE Y'ALL SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT." janiyah said concerned, watching bishop and jordan hang off a surfboard that sat on the coffee table.

winnie and janiyah watched from the couch beside them, winnie not really paying attention just on her phone texting notti.

"where did the surfboard even come from?" she questioned the two, bishop laughing at her concerned state.

"bruh we finna be good, trust. we big dogs." jordan stated, dapping bishop with while they yelled.

"sure do smell like dogs." janiyah whispered to winnie, who laughed lightly at her joke.

"you seem mad focused on yo phone, when yo boo coming?" winnie rolled her eyes.

"he said he getting held up because his brother tryna go to the deli for food." she explained, janiyah nodding.

"probably ddot."

"hate that big headed hoe." winnie mumbled, janiyah staring confused on the sudden change of tone.

"what why?"

she huffed heavily before they both heard a crash beside them, looking seeing bishop and jordan on top of each other with a broken coffee table under them.

"damn this shit hurt." bishop whispered, jordan pushing him off of his body.

"told ya ass we shouldn't have done that." bishoo whipped his head toward the big, who was now sitting next to niyah.

"nigga you came up with this!" he yelled, jordan shrugging.

"still shouldn't have done it." bishop just huffed, letting it go.

"bruh im mad hungry. can we go somewhere?" winnie looked up, nodding.

"yeah we can go right now. imma tell notti to meet us up there."

bishop smirked, "oooo you talk to my boy notti? what ya dating or sum?"

"actually we friends." winnie disclaimed, jordan and janiyah laughing at her attempt to cover it up.