𝐍•𝐎; prologue ━ characters

WINNIE SCROLLED on her phone, waiting for her mom to come and pick her up for school

WINNIE SCROLLED on her phone, waiting for her mom to come and pick her up for school. she had woke up at 6 to get ready, had already taking a shower and putting on her uniforms. which consisted of a white polo shirt, dark blue pants, a dark blue sweater, and air forces.

it was friday, a day away from her dad's concert she was going to, honestly excited for it. it was going to be in new york, her birth place before her and her parents moved for her moms job.

she was a seamstress, she sew clothes back up for people and altered them. winnie always went there after school, it was a routine. since her dad was always doing something for his career, nobody could watch her and her mother didn't trust a fourteen at home by herself so she always came to help her mom at the shop.

she started getting bored waiting for her mother, and decided to do something she's been planning to do for a while.

her friend, JANIYAH, had brought the idea up a couple days ago and she wanted to try it at the moment. she suggested she texted her number neighbor and seeing what they were doing.

winnie was skeptical at first about it but still wanted to try it because she loved to experiment with being social so now might be the time.

she opened caller app, typing in her number but with number at the end and started the message thread.

hey number neighbor!!

omg, its one of these things🤦🏽‍♂️

what do you want?
➥𝟐𝟏𝟐-𝟒𝟓𝟔-𝟖𝟕𝟗𝟎 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

that's not a very good attitude 🙄

i really don't wanna talking to you😐

you don't gotta be rude, im just tryna talk🙄😔

well i don't, bye