𝐍•𝐎; three

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?" janiyah yelled through the room, looking through her bag for her phone she missed place when she came in

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?" janiyah yelled through the room, looking through her bag for her phone she missed place when she came in. the three teens had already got ready for the show, janiyah taking an insane amount of time trying to look for her phone. jordan and winnie could clearly see the device in the back pocket of her jeans but didn't want to say anything because she was just being slow.

"bro can y'all help me instead of standing there?" janiyah expressed, stopping half way feeling something in her pocket, reaching her hand there and smiled. "oh never mind, im good."

the three laughed, making their way down the hotel hallway, winnie skipping ahead of the two others them laughing at her. they made it to the car, winnie sitting in the middle while jordan and janiyah sat on her left and right. winnie decided it was a perfect time to show the two the type of convention her and her number neighbor were having.

"damn, he don't like you." jordan laughed at his friend, her hitting him on his arm. janiyah just stared at it for a while, winnie's brows went down thinking something was wrong with her. "uh niyah, you ok?"

the girl nodded slowly, straighting her back, looking harder at the messages. "you think you could text him right now? tell him he a piece of shit."

winnie stared at her best friend with a 'be for real' expression, her shrugging at her face. "hey, go big or go home. troll the nigga." winnie sighed, texting the request that her friend asked. surprisingly, he acted normal. like, not offensive normal.

he was actually being nice.

suck my dick, every opp shot🔫

oh hey

...

are you ok?

are you feeling ok?

😐