𝐍•𝐎; seven

"SHE SAID SHE GOTTA MAN, i act deaf ion hear her

"SHE SAID SHE GOTTA MAN, i act deaf ion hear her. cmon girl stop playing lemme out it in yo liver." winnie and janiyah sang while jordan just looked at them amused. today was the day that winnie was going to new york for a bit to see her aunt and cousin.

brent was driving, singing along with the kids occasionally, trying to focus on the road as they drove through highways and streets. winnie loved road trips, they gave a sense of purpose for people's lives, like traveling solved most of her problems.

except for the one she was struggling with at the moment.

after the live with notti last week, she started to realize a few things she started doing in her life. whenever she got a text, she would fastly check to see if NOTTI texted her. whenever she got an instagram, she checked to see if NOTTI had posted on his story or post. whenever she was on facetime with someone and they would call her name, all she could think about is how NOTTI called her name the way it rolled off his tounge.

see the pattern here?

everything she did, she saw notti doing it or wanted notti to do it, it was creepy to her. she felt like a stalker and not the good nice kinds, like that is better, the ones that stalk till they get what they want. she felt like a pedophile in a mall full of children.

she felt weird.

"winnie you didn't say the part with me." janiyah smiled at her, til noticing winnie's face of concentration. janiayh nudged joradn beside her, his eyes low of being tired staring at his friend confused. "what?" he whispered.

niyah smacked her lips and pointted at her face, him oh'ing in realization. "oh, what she thinkin bout?" janiyah shrugged, looking forward to see brent looking back at them through the rear view mirror.

"y'all know y'all can't whisper right?" he stated, winnie coming out her constructive thinking hearing her dads voice. the two other teens smacked their lips, "man brent you always wnama hate. if you don't like us just say that." jordan defended, not thinking he would actually say it. he felt like he did.

"i don't like yall?" he said in more of a question, winnie smacking him for it, trying not to laugh in the process. janiyah and jordan looked at him shocked and offended. "i know your black ass didn't." janiyah mumbled, trying to reach him but winnie held her back.