𝐍•𝐎; five

"SO, HOW WAS IT?" rachel asked the girl on her bed, winnie shrugging at her

"SO, HOW WAS IT?" rachel asked the girl on her bed, winnie shrugging at her. now y'all are probably wondering, why is this bitch in her bed at the moment? well, winnie got bored and wanted a friend to come over for entertainment.

"it was ok. it's always fun when i go." rachel nodded and looked around the girls room, collecting ever detail.

"hey, how come you don't have like a big ass house?" winnie looked at her weirdly, confused by her question.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean like yo mama and daddy rich, why not get a big ass house?" rachel shrugged, winnie wondering the same thing.

"i mean my dad doesn't live with us, and it's juste and my momma so don't need a big house." rachel nodded, placing around with her phone.

footsteps were heard by her door, opening seeing jordan with a smile.

"hey win. we going to the park, wanna-" he had looked around her room, seeing rachel and his face went into a mug.

"why is this big buffalo monkey in here?" jordan said with annoyance, winnie looking at him with widen eyes.

"jordan that's not nice." he shrugged and went back to what he was saying. "before i saw her, do you wanna go to the park with us?" she nodded but looked at rachel, jordan catching on to what she was doing and shook his head.

"no ma'am, no turkey, no ham. she can not come." winnie pouted and whined.

"why not? she gonna be here alone."

jordan shrugged, "like she supposed to be, now let's go." winnie sighed and watched jordan walk away, giving rachel of hug of sympathy.

"sorry about him. we can hang out some other time." rachel shrugged and git up collecting her things.

"it's cool, i ain't trippin. see ya." she waved back and got her phone, walking out the door seeing janiyah and jordan on her couch waiting for her.