Forever

Its been few days since that incident, both are recovered now. They spend more quality time with each other. It was evening time, where Yn told Jungkook to stay upstairs while she was preparing a surprise for him.

"Jungkook!" yn yelled from downstairs. "Yes sweetheart" its now like a habit, jungkook always calls her by different nicknames. "come downstairs."

As Jungkook walked downstairs, it was dark lights were off, "Yn?" he called her as he can't see anything. "I am here." He looked at the direction from where her voice came. He headed towards their backyard.

As soon as he entered his eyes lit up, suddenly all lights were on, there she was standing wearing her dreamy dress, looking at him with her soft gaze giving him her prettiest smile.

"What is this?" he asked looking around in amaze. Rose petals were all around, small dining arrangement with candles and flowers.

She walked towards him "So my dear husband" he chuckled as she held his hand. "I know our wedding was not in normal conditions-" both laughed "So I would like to confess properly"

his eyes shined under the bright moonlight. "That was supposed to be done by me" she shaked her head as no "Doesn't matter kook, what matter is our love,our feelings,our devotion. We are in this journey together, and our love will remain forever even if we die." she smiled clutching his hands. "I love you" both said together, attaching their heads.

'I love you' were not just words here, they were like promises that were engraved on their hearts,  here they pledged their loyalty, their trust in each other.

They know that they have found their soulmate who can die for each other or can kill for each other.

They shared a passionate kiss, it was not just a kiss but a confirmation saying "I am always by your side no matter what. You got my back."

"You know Yn you are different and that makes me fall for you even more." She smirked "well there's even more to know" she winked at him.

And both enjoyed their night with their most precious person.

The end
.
.
.
I hope you all liked my story if yes then please do vote.

Stay tune for another FF maybe😉
.
.
.
Your author
🩷

Do check out my another ff ❤️
(Step siblings🌚)

Do check out my another ff ❤️(Step siblings🌚)

Btw guys isn't he just so HOT!?