What is it?

Everyone was watching the newly wedded couple who just got married but someone was checking his beloved wife. Yn lifted her gaze to find her husband staring at her from afar. He started to come towards her, "Missed me love?" he placed his hand on her waistand pulled her closer. " What are you doing."she spoke with a smile, "get ready" she crunched her eyebrows "for-"

suddenly lights were off and Spotlight was on them "Everyone cheer for the couple." she was so confused, Jungkook extended his hand infront of her. "Will you dance with me?" she smiled and kept her hand in his.

The song began and they started dancing in rhythm "I didn't know you can dance" yn said while moving on beat , Jungkook pulled her close "There's more things you don't know too" he gave her a small peck "everyone is watching." "so what? I am kissing my wife." she blushed on his statement.

He trailed his hand down her hips, They were sinking in each others eyes. Lost in their own world, no worries, no words, just feeling each others warmth and enjoying each others company. They were snapped back when they heard everyone clapping indicating the dance was over.

She smiled shyly. The wedding and party was over soon, every one went back in their rooms. "ah I am so tiered" Yn threw herself on the bed. "Yn" he said with calm voice. "Yes husband" she smirked, but his expression remained same. "What happened kook?" she asked as she sensed. "we need to go today back to Seoul." "whyyy?" she whined. "work" he didn't explained in detail. "can't you skip it?" he shaked his head as no.

"Jungkook is something serious?" he sighed, "will you stop asking me questions?" his voice was rough. "what is wrong with you! a moment ago you were being all lovey-dovey and now you are getting angry on me." she glared at him. "it's important.It can't be delay,get ready." sayong those words he left the room.

What is the matter?Is Yn in danger? What is his plan?

(Please drop some ideas for new FF)

Vote please💜