Care

Yn's vision was getting blur as tears filled in her eyes , his eyes were burning on her skin, she couldn't take it anymore.

Taehyung hugged Yn but she was so shocked , unable to move a single bit, only tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Everything happened so fast. But this time Yn didn't step back.

Yn : "Jungkook I will NOT. LEAVE. YOU."
She fiercely said. Burning fire in her eyes.

'Damn her attitude is making me crazy'

Jk : "Okay princess then suit yourself" he went in his room.

V : "Damn Yn you are so brave."

Everyone was so impressed by her.

Yn : "of course, I will make him feel all the emotions that his been hiding" she said flipping her hairs.

Whereas Jungkook was so angry he kept boxing till his knuckles bleed and kept on drinking till he was not in his conscious.

Everyone left and Yn went in room.

Yn's pov

As I entered in the room 'yuck the room smells like a freaking bar, how much did he drank?!'

"Jungkook!" I called him but didn't get any reply.

"Jungkook!! , you okay?" I heard a thud near the bed so i walked and looked over there and yes there he was.

"Jungkook stand up you are so drunk!" I helped him to stand up , looks like he was really mad .

"Oh honey can't you control your anger hmm?"

Jk's pov

I was listening to everything but I didn't respond she thinks I am so drunk that I can't even remember anything.

"Oh honey can't you control your anger hmm?" She spoke in her sweet voice. Stroking his hairs

'God she's making it hard to control my emotions'

Jeon Jungkook never let his guards down but damn she is something no matter how much I refuse to believe it's like a magnet that she is pulling me to her.

End of jk's pov

"C'mon Jungkook lay on the bed" she helped him lay on the bed .

She removed his shoes but saw him sleeping uncomfortably then she realised that Jungkook has habit of sleeping shirtless.

'Should I remove it?' She blushed even thinking that in her mind.

She slowly bended and unbuttoned his first button 'oh god it's so hot in here' she hand-fanned herself.
She removed his shirt after so much efforts and finally he was sleeping comfortably.

Yn was admiring his facial features. How his mole under the lips looks like a moon and star, his little scar on his cheeks 'even scares look pretty on you'.

She drifted in sleep too stroking his hairs.

"Another day another slay... Let's get started yn you don't know what's coming!!" She talked to herself as she made her coffee.

Again!. Jungkook woke up and did his business but he told her that he will work from home today . Great it's going to be a good day yn will see him more.

"Yn have you seen any red file?" Jungkook shouted from upstairs. "No!!" Yn replied. "Can you find me?" "Okay" she went upstairs and saw the room is messed up. "What is all this? Okay tell me where have you kept it last time?" "If I remember I would have not asked." She searched in the whole room twice but there was nothing.

"Jungkook it's not here you might have misplaced it" she told him calmly. "How many time I have to tell you don't touch my things " his tone was mad. "I have not!" He closed the door loudly and went in his study room.

'Oh so here you are!' He saw that red file he is being searching. "Fck Jungkook and you just shouted on her'' he sighed brushing his hair.

"Jungkook!!" She knocked on the door. "What?" He came out of his room. "I am going to Yerin's house for a while." "Okay take bodyguards with you" he said but she opposed " no I don't want unwanted attention" Jungkook knows she is going to listen. "Okay suit yourself".

After she left Jungkook called his guards.

"Yn is going to her friends house keep an eye on her from far"

He knows it's dangerous out there so he told his guards to keep her safe from far.

He cares.

A/n

Note from author : Hello sweeties, first off all  thank you so much for your love and support, I'll will post other parts slowly because my exams are coming...but please show your love to my ff..... Don't forget to vote💜😇