Cocktail party

Yn's pov

I think it is going to be tough to deal with this devil. I know it sounds so dramatic but Jungkook has never been a person to show emotions.

Today is the cocktail party, I need to get ready.

End of pov

Yn picked up nice dress for tonight's party which Jungkook gave her this morning . She was getting ready in bathroom. While Jungkook was waiting for her in room.

Gorgeous

Gorgeous.
The rich emarald green colour against her skin was looking so unreal.  "Jungkook surely knows what look good on me" Yn talked to herself while checking herself in mirror.

Door opened, Yn stepped out their eyes connected and a spark was felt in both's heart. Jungkook wasn't paying attention to anything right now he was only staring at her.

"Beautiful" he said Yn smiled 'Is he talking about me or dress?'  "Thank you" she smiply smiled.

The driver drove us to the destination. It is going to be big event. He placed his hand on her thighs . Yn's breadth hitched. A single touch from him is enough feel butterflies in her stomach.

She looked at him. His face was still, like always. As soon as we stepped out of the car there were cameras and media too 'is it a party or a business party' Yn sighed , riches.

Jungkook's hand grabbed Yn's waist smoothly but a little lower caressing her thighs . He was acting so naturally like they were really the most romantic couple.

Cheers were heard for them. Pictures were clicked. The pictures showed the best couple of tonight, only if they know.

"It's show time" Yn said and he chuckled.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Yn also met his cousin Jungwon and her soon to be wife Lia. They were nice a happy couple. Yn thought if she and Jungkook will ever be like them truly happy without any act.

Jk's pov

I kept Yn beside me all the time, she was looking stunning in her dress, she is looking like a buttery pretty and delicate.. my butterfly.

"Hello Jungkook" here comes my cousin Jake. I hate him he is a womaniser. I nodded "hello beautiful" he took Yn's hand and kissed the back of her hand. Bastard. "Hello" Yn greeted her with her pretty smile. "Jungkook I see you married so fast huh didn't wait for me to come at your wedding my brother" he said sarcastically. "It was a small wedding" I replied "don't lie to me Jeon Jungkook's wedding was grand huh, How you handle his arrogant nature Yn?" He laughed, he is getting on my nerves now. "C'mon Jake he is so romantic" she leaned on my arm 'what is she doing' "you know he keeps his relationships private." I prevented my laugh , that's my girl. "I didn't knew this side of you exists Brother" "trust me" Yn nodded. "Okay then hope to see you again" jake told to Yn with his nasty smirk.

Over my fucking dead body.

"You never told me about Jake kook" she spoke after he left. "He is Jerk, better stay away from people like him" he said keeping his face straight. "And you?" "Better stay close to me Mrs Jeon." He emphasised 'Mrs Jeon' her cheeks turned red.

Hello🩷
Please don't forget to vote🫶🏻