Sudden change

It's been couple of days since that Daniel incident, but Yn is so happy right now as Jungkook is making small conversations with her and also taking her care.

She is getting to him more better day by day. Right now she is sitting with him drinking her coffee.

"Yn maybe we will go Busan for 3-4 days" he spoke . "Okay ,but why all of sudden?" "My cousins is getting married" she nodded "good thing I will also meet mom... ah I miss her" she stretched her hands smiling. Jungkook chuckled. "What happened?" Yn questioned him "Your adorable" he patted her head and went away leaving her dumbfounded, Yn's eyes went wide due to his sudden action.

She smiled like maniac touching her hairs, jumping like a kid "ahhh I must be going crazy, let's go Yn pack your bags."

She went in the room "uhmm Jungkook when we are leaving?" "Tomorrow" he replied fixing his eyes on laptop. "What!? I need to pack fast, Mr. You can't give me such short notices" she scrunched her nose and pouted crossing her hands. "Is it?" He raised his eyebrow and stood up smirking. Yn was getting nervous because she can't read the unreadable expression on his face.

He came closer to her step by step while she stood their like a statue. He trapped her in his arms holding her close from her waist , her cheeks flushed , she bite her lower lip.

"Don't worry Mrs Jeon I'll help you hmm?" 'Does he have to make it sound so sexy!' Yn took a deep breadth thinking in her mind. "I know I am sexy." He said making her shock. "Do you read minds?" "So you really thought that huh?" He looked at her grinning like a devil. "No-no" she laughed. "Okay then you will actually help me right?" She showed him her puppy eyes. "Yup"

She smiled and came with two big suitcase "Yn we are going for four days not for months" she looked at him confused "I know Jungkook-ssi" "then why so big suitcases?" "C'mon kook I need so many things, makeup , earrings, matching heel-" she was counting things on her finger "okay okay stop let's start."

Both were packing their clothes "yn should I pack this also?" He said with a smirk. Yn turned towards him to see what he is showing. Her face went red after seeing he is holding her Lingerie"Jungkook!!" She said turning red in embarrassment while he just laughed.

"You are so pervert god!" She said turning to other side so he could not see her face.

"Ah yes we will go by my car okay?" She nodded. "Then should I pack this?" "JUNGKOOK!" She groaned.

After sometime packing was done and both had their dinner. Jungkook was doing some work and Yn was sitting beside him "Jungkook can you pass me that pen" he didn't reply as he was so concentrated in his work. So Yn stretched her hand and tried to take the pen beside him but her hairs got stuck in his shirt button.

"Argh" she groaned "yn" Yn looked at him but her breadth got stuck as she noticed how close he was to her. "Umm can you re-remove my hairs?" He nodded and tried to remove her hairs. "Kook slowly it's hurting" "I am trying to"

Meanwhile Jimin was coming to Jungkook's housr because he need to give him some files, he was about to knock but heard them talk.

"Remove it gently kook" she winced a little bit. "Yn will you stop moving?" "Okay sorry" Jimin was listening and thought they are doing something else
He leaned a little towards the door smirking

"And done-" with a loud noise Jimin was on the floor because door was opened and he didn't know. "Sorry guys I didn't mean to disturb you." He laughed nervously. "We weren't doing anything hyung" Jungkook said with a casual tone. "What do you mean oppa?" Yn asked being confused but soon realised what he meant. And her eyes widened "Oppa!! My hairs got stuck in his button that's all."
She excited the room being more embraced.

'Ahhh so embarrassing '

Guys thankkk youuu so much for 500+ reads.
Love you all❤️
Maybe I will post next part late as my exams are going but stay tuned for next part💜