Possessive

Party is going smoothly everyone was enjoying, some were talking and some were dancing.

Jungkook was busy chattering with his friend he realised Yn was not with him. Panic grew inside him , his eyes roamed across the room to find her but she wasn't in his sight.

"Fuck where is she now , I swear if anyone lay their filthy hands on her....." Jungkook groaned. Someone tapped his shoulder...it was Yn. "Hey I am sorry-" her sentence was cut mid sentence "where were you!" He held her buy her shoulders. Observing her from head to toe.

"Mom called me so I went with her." He sighed in relief. "At lest you could have told me!" He shouldn't care this much if it was someone else. But he did and damn he hated that she is making him worry.

"You were talking-" "no matter what I am doing you are my first priority" he stated deep in her eyes. A hint of fire flickered in her eyes. She was staring at him with those soft gaze holding his whole world in it.

"Goddamn how I would love to kiss her right now" Jungkook didn't know what was happening but he was loving and hating it on the same time.

"What I want is you to be safe...." He cupped her checks "with me" shivers went through her. "Okay"
That was all she was able to speak. Her mind was blank . Trying to wrap things in her head.

Soon the party was over everyone got back in their rooms, The Jeon's booked the hotel for the guest. All were in their rooms right now.

Entering the room Yn spoke "Jungkook can I ask you something?" "Sure". She looked at him and asked "what were you talking about.... About me being safe with you?" He breathed heavily rubbing his temples "nothing for you to concern." He replied coldly.

"How is it not? Like of course it's about me?" "You don't need to know everything" "why can't you answer my questions easily... why are you making things though!!"

"You know....I am not making things though you are..."
She looked at him confused "me-?" "YES you ..... you make me on the edge of the blade when you are not in front of me.I hate it how your small movements make me feel. Because you are fucking with my mind every second every minute no matter where I am or what am I doing. I hate to comfort people but when it's you I couldn't help myself, That's why!!"

Jungkook slammed the room door and exited, Yn stood their like a statue . So much to digest today.

"Does he love me?"

Don't forget to vote🩷