Monster

🚧🚨🚧⚠¡¡CAUTION!!⚠🚧🚨🚧

🙈This section is RESTRICTED!! Very detailed! If you ain't got guts, skip over this part immediately. We all know what they bout to do... THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT!!🙈

************************************

The buttons light up as we pass each floor. I was all too aware of him staring at me while I tapped my foot anxiously. Come on stupid elevator! 6...7....8...

"Why are you so far from me, Princess?"

"The better to look at you, my dear."

He laughs. "Ah, but don't you see my lovely little red, our hearts beat for each other only and nothing can contain such passion and desire."

"Damn. Proper much?"

"I read alot when I was little."

"Don't worry me too.."

12...13...14....

"I meant what I said though."

He crosses the elevator in two steps. I back up against the wall as he tips my head up. Slowly, he plants kisses along my jawline.

"Ayos mios...." I moan.

23.....24....25....

His hands unbutton my shorts and they fall to the ground. He smirked.

"Spongebob panties?"

"Don't judge me." I smile and pulled him into a kiss. My hands played with his baby curls. Prince slips my shirt off and throws it on the floor.

35....36....37...

Princeton's lips traveled from my chest to underneath my chin. I lean on the railing. His hands find my waist and I'm lifted in the air. He pushes his body against mine, his arms wrap securely around me. He leaves a trail of kisses on my belly.

DING! 40. Penthouse level.

The elevator doors glide open.

Princeton grabs my discarded clothes in one hand and carries me with his other arm. I hold on tight, squeezing my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He walks the hall up to the door. It swings backwards, letting us in. I wiggle out his grasp and run away from him.

"Hey!" He yells. Giggling, I make my way up the spiral staircase to our room. The lights were off and it was dark. I hid underneath the bed. Prince's footsteps came in and I stayed as motionless as I could. Then all was silent. Too silent. Suddenly, I'm dragged out by my feet. I scream and claw at the floor. My body is turned around and I see Princeton above me.

"How did you know?"

He pulls me up.

"Spongebob glows in the dark."

"Shit."

Prince laughs, laying me down on the bed. He hovers over and I start unbuttoning his shirt. It peels away easily. I run my hands over his 6 pack. Prince kisses my neck and I let my hand find his pants button. He helps me take off his jeans. I could already see the bulge in his boxers.

"Prince...."

"It's your first so I'm in charge. You cool with that?"

All I could do was nod.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle an-"

"Shut up and just fuck me."

He growls seductively. "With pleasure." He picks me up and I straddle his lap. His arm goes around my back and he snaps off my bra. I moan as he takes each breast in his mouth. Then he pulled down my underwear and slowly fingered me.

"Jacob....." He guided my body on the bed. His finger went deeper. "Ayeee!!!"

I came all over his hand. He licked it.

"Taste sweet." Prince started eating me out. He took his time, spreading my legs wider every now and again.

"Damn....Jacob....ugh...." This time I tried not to cum.

"Oh no, mama cita, no holding it in for me." He sticked his finger back in and to my dismay, I came all over his hand again. "Feeling better?" I gave him my worst evil eye. He chuckled. "You groaning now? Just wait I'll get you screaming.."

Princeton threw his boxers off. Mr.Fernando was HUGE. I was scared he was going to rip something important in there. He was about to put it in when I stopped him.

"Wait! Where is the condom?"

"I don't do condoms."

"What?! I may get pregnant!"

"That's a chance we will take."

"Jacob! No!"

"It feels better when it's all natural."

"But-"

"Trust me."

"That's what you said the last time...." I mutter.

"What?"

I sigh. "Proceed."

I didn't feel it at first. Then it happened all at once. Excruciating sharp pain hit me and I cry out.

"I'm sorry Maya...." I heard Prince say. "I'll make it quick. I'll make the pain go away." He grinded slowly on top of me, in out in out. A tear fell from my eye and he wiped it away. Pretty soon, I couldn't feel the pain anymore. But what replaced it was....pleasure.

"Faster.."

He went faster.

"Faster!!" I screamed

The bed began to shake.

"Faster!!!" It felt so good....

Prince groan as he came in me. Then he plopped on the other side of the bed, out of breath.

"I like it."

"Congratulations." He said, panting.

"Oh you can't be tired yet! The night is still young! And I want more." I smile and bite his neck.

"I created a monster." I laugh and straddle on top of him