Past

Trigger Warning: Physical Abuse and r*pe

Miranda steadied her breathing and thanked Callie for the help. She slowly gathered her thing's getting ready to go home.

"You sure, your okay Miranda? Its been a year since you've had one."

Miranda nodded, "I'm fine, I just need to go home rest."

Callie nodded in understanding.

Miranda headed home. Pulling into the drive way she noticed a familiar car. She hoped and prayed it wasn't who she thought it was. Gathering the strength she opened the door to find her ex-husband Tucker in the kitchen drinking a bottle of vodka.

She met Tucker when she was 26, two years after her breakup with Ben. They started off as friends, she wasn't looking for anything more than friends but he charmed her. For years they were friends and he understood why, he never tried anything. But around her 32nd birthday things changed. He would take her on dates, get her flowers, buy her gifts, and romanced her even through her shutdown and rejections. She finally gave in at 33, her career had a calmed a little and she had more time to focus on other parts of her life. One being, her love life. After 3 years of bliss he popped the question, she couldn't have been happier. It felt like all her dreams were falling into play. They got married the next year and that's when things took a turn. What was a blissful relationship turned abusive. He would drink and when he wasn't drinking, he was beating her. She would be left with bruises, broken bones, black eyes, and more. She stayed until she was 39 and it became too much.

She was coming home work to find him near a empty bottle. She went to grab it and throw it away when he grabbed her wrist roughly.

"What do you think your doing?!" he angrily sneered.

She froze a little, usually he was out cold by now. She had worked late for that very reason.

"Nothing, just going to throw this away."

He slowly let go as she went to go throw away the bottle, finally taking in her appearance. She was wearing a short black dress that hugged her figure tightly with a small slit on the side. She had on stiletto heels and her hair was curled. She had took off her bra in the car and her nipples poked through

"MIRANDA!" he shouted.

She quickly made her back over to the couch he was sitting on, standing as she watched his jaw clench.

"Who do you think you are?" he questioned calmly, a little too calm.

Confusion spread across her face, while anger spread across his.

"What do you mean?"

"What nerve do you think you have to wear this huh?!" he said as he stood up to invade her space.

"I had a meeti-"

"What do you think I am, some fool? You think you can just cheat on me and come all kind of late hours?! You think i'm a punk or sum." he said as he kept inching closer until they were chest to chest.

Miranda was too scared to move and was too scared to talk.

"N-N-No Tucker, I w-would never."

He cracked a cynical smile and grabbed her waist.

"You think you just gone give away what's mine, huh? Okay. Imma make sure you know what's mine."

Before Miranda could get a word out he had kissed her hard and rough as his hand gripped her ass roughly, before leaving a hard smack. He went to kiss her neck, sucking on her spot pulling soft moans from her lips. His hands glided up to her breast massaging them before kissing the tops of them.