Chapter 10- Part 3

He guided me towards the cute little cabin which overlooked the lake, which was half frozen over; even still it looked beautiful…

  “Harley, I still can’t get over how amazing this place is, it’s actually amazing” I said to him as he lead me through the front door into a cosy little room, which consisted of a big leather sofa, a TV hanging on the wall, a coffee table and a few little things that made the room look really home like.. I loved it

He showed me round the rest of the cabin, the bedroom was so cute, in the middle of the room was a double bed resting on a fluffy rug, the bed was piled with cushions and throw over’s, I tell you one thing it took a lot of will power to stop me running and jumping on the bed..

“Cute place, huh” he said looking at me slightly promiscuously “Cute bed too” he said laughing, it was far too early on in the relationship to start thinking about taking things to the next level…

The place was like a little drop of heaven you could just escape to, the river topped everything off, it was perfect….as you can tell I really love the place and I couldn’t help constantly repeating how nice it was to Harley, who soon got the hint…

“Evie, if you ever want to come here just let me know, like I said it’s too much for me to appreciate on my own, I want to share it with somebody and that somebody is you” he said, smiling looking deep into my eyes, I knew exactly what the look meant…

 He reached closer to me, gently cupping my face in his hands as his lips touched mine, the embrace lasted for a good few minutes, it was soft and tender, mmm he was definitely a good kisser…

We stayed in the cabin for a few hours, just cuddling up on his EXTREMELY comfy bed talking about near enough everything, the werewolf stuff was probably one of the main subjects seeing as I was yet to turn for the first time…I hadn’t really been thinking about it much to be honest until Noah brought up the subject that I was sure that he was referring to me being a werewolf… I was quite worried about the ‘change’ would it hurt? Would I enjoy being a wolf? Endless questions just kept running around my mind, I was scared but I didn’t want to let it bother me to much as it could happen any time for all Harley has said.

“When do you think I’ll change? I mean what happens if I’m at school? Or in the bath?” I laughed, they weren’t trick questions, they were actually quite valid.

“That’s one thing I can’t tell you I’m afraid, it happens when you’re ready, so it could happen anytime, but don’t worry its only in the evening, midnight in fact, I know how cliché that sounds but don’t worry I doubt it will happen when you’re at school” he laughed, you could tell he found what I asked highly amusing…

“Brilliant, so for all I know it could happen tomorrow or in months?” I asked sounding a bit confused.

“Pretty much, but be more aware because the last thing you want is for it to happen when you’re not alert because it might come as a shock” he replied

That was slightly  annoying but at the same time it was ok I suppose, that means it might not happen sooner than I think because quite frankly I don’t fancy being a werewolf at the moment, I have enough to worry about as it is…

It was beginning to get dark already, 7.00pm wow time flies when you’re having fun, as they say. No I had a really nice day, one I’ve had in a long time actually.

I got home and instead of feeling tired I felt refreshed and relaxed another thing I hadn’t felt in a long time, Harley made me feel good and that’s why I liked him, bonus that he was very good looking and also that he could talk to me about all this ‘werewolf’ crap!

My mom thought it was a good idea that I was out ‘interacting’ and she wasn’t at all bothered I missed a day off school either, now that’s the first! Everything seemed to fall into place a bit to perfectly today, was It all too good to be true, or was things actually looking up for once…

Just as I was about to get bed after having a bath I could hear something outside my bedroom window, swear someone was calling my name but I couldn’t quite make it out, so obviously I just ignored it…Bad idea..

As I walked into my room, I couldn’t quite come to terms what I was seeing. He was there standing in front of my window, he looked worried, bags under his eyes, tired maybe, his hair was slightly messy, but it looked quite nice, he looked a bit rough but he still looked completely amazing, he was wearing a black shirt, slightly unbuttoned with black slim fit jeans.

It was Noah.

“Eve, I need to talk to you, I’m so sorry to do it like this but it’s for your own safety” he said taking a few steps closer to me, automatically I backed away, I wanted to say something but my brain wouldn’t let me, I was in shock, why was he here?

“I..I’m having trouble figuring out why you’re here and how you got in, my window’s locked?” I stuttered, I was quite scared but most of in all complete shock, what the hell was going on…

“All will be explained Evie, please trust me, I’m doing this for you” he said looking at me deeply, he sincerely looked like he cared, but what was he talking about and why wouldn’t he tell me?

Just as I was about to open my mouth, he was in front of me, I was like he just appeared, I don’t know how to explain it, it was like he ran so fast I didn’t even see…Before I could figure out how he got to me so fast, he kissed me on the forehead gently and then it went black…

Was I dead? Did he kill me?

I opened my eyes dryly to try and make out my surroundings but everything was blurry, my head felt like it was accommodating a ton of bricks, I could make out some voices, but not enough to hear what was being said, was I dreaming or was this real? What’s happened to me….