Chapter 6: What am I? part 1 of 3

Sorry guys this was all i've managed to write tonight because im sooo busy, but theres another two parts to this chapter that will be up tomorrow! :)

A piercing cold breeze pinched my bare skin, my fingers and toes were as numb as solid ice, I felt something shark and jiggered underneath me…where was I?

My eyes opened antagonistically, everything was blurry at first then it became clearer to me where I was…I was laying in the middle of a forest, butt naked with nothing but leaves bark to cover myself, it was far from a dream, to my absolute horror it was real.

It had to be around 6.30am, it was just getting light, I could hear the birds singing cheerfully, but I wasn’t at all interested, I was more worried about the fact how I was going to get home without someone seeing my nakedness, this couldn’t seriously be happening!?

I didn’t want to get up, my head was heavy like I had a tone of stones balancing on my skull…As I looked down at my legs I noticed they had a slight purple tint to them, that looked as if my legs had been battered, but the bruises had wore off. Things were seriously getting strange, why on earth would I be in a forest naked?

Had I been raped, kidnapped, some sort of sick prank, do I have a sleepwalking problem, as these ideas ran around my brain crazily and I couldn’t believe anyone of them would be the case…

As I looked round I noticed a red blanket balancing on a broken branch of a tree was this just a made coincidence or was it here for a reason?

“Well this is my only way out of here without anyone seeing me naked” I laughed, I could only see the funny side of it right now, it was all too bizarre for me to understand…

I hugged my body making sure no very private area’s were showing and legged it over to the blanket, where I wrapped myself in it to try and make sure every inch of skin was now covered. To my surprise I wasn’t cold, at all, I mean after spending a night in a forest, in the middle of winter you would have at least been expected to feel a little of the cold, but I felt nothing…

God had some one drugged me up or something. I felt so…different.