Chapter 8: Part 2

hello, thanks for all the previous comments! Im so sorry but this is all i've managed to write..im lacking a bit of Inspiration, so i need to think of more idea's...but i'll write a whole chapter tomorrow, thanks for the support!:)

I woke up to find myself laying on Harley’s chest, I didn’t want to move because it wouldn’t be fair to wake him, even though I was rather uncomfortable in the position we were in, I mean I had only met him a handful of times and he in my bedroom asleep, bit weird, but ok…

It was 5.30 am; luckily it was early Saturday morning so that meant no school. Thank god.

School was okay I suppose. I had been there for a whole week now and come to the conclusion that it was better than my old school, but it was still full of jerks that thought they were so hot and can get any girl they like, well I can tell you something now, they can cross me off their list. Kasey was being great, he practically showed me to all my lessons and he wasn’t trying to hit on me, which was the first!

I laid there for about half an hour, just thinking about the most random things until, Harley kinda woke up…

“Urm, morning” I said biting my lip, trying not to laugh, it was just so strange how he was in my bed with me like sprawled out over him…

“Hi” he said laughing whilst pulling himself up to sit against my headboard… “Didn’t realise I had fallen asleep, you kinda fell asleep on me and I didn’t want to move you, so guess I followed in your steps”

Wow, he was being quite sweet. No eve, don’t fall for him, that’s the last thing you need right now, there’s no way I could deal with that with everything going on.

“It’s fine, you should have pushed me off you, I wouldn’t have minded” I said with a little awkward smile clinging onto my lips...

“Don’t be silly, I wouldn’t have done that, anyway I’m gunna have to go now, I’ve got a busy day ahead, but I’ll call you?” he said with a smile peeking its way through his lips…

“Okay sure, want me to let you out the door, or are you fine with the window?” I laughed

“It’s okay, I’m a pro at jumping out windows” he mused, throwing a wink in my direction…

He got off the bed and picked up his jacket from the floor, made his way to the window and literally just jumped out like it wasn’t even high!

I immediately ran over to the window just to make sure he wasn’t like dead or something, but unsurprisingly he was already gone…

I was in a bit of daze, I couldn’t quite get my head round the whole evening, I completely forgot he was coming over, let alone him staying the night. Love also how I’m totally over reacting about the whole thing, I’m thinking about it way too much, but yet I can’t help it. I had never thought about someone so much like this. THIS WAS NOT A GOOD SIGN.

It was nearly 6 am; there was no way I was getting up at this time on a Saturday morning. I was going back to bed and hopefully clearing my mind of Harley and werewolves.

I didn’t sleep for very long, I had too much on my mind, and my brother decided to get up early, for once, I wonder what he was up too…

“Hey, Tyler, why you up so early?” I asked intrigued

“Um, things to do, people too see” he smirked; yeah bet a girl was involved in that!

I didn’t really know what to do today, I had nothing planned and I couldn’t really think of what to do. I didn’t really want to stay home, I wanted to actually see where I was living, seeing as I had only gone to about 4 different places since id been here!

My mum wasn’t up yet, so I went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast and went into the lounge to watch a bit of TV.

Not going to lie but I had missed TV, we’d only got our stuff delivered about 2 days ago, so we didn’t really have that much technology in the house.

I switched the TV on and flicked through a few channels, ironically twilight was on. I laughed to myself for a second, thinking about how my life was getting just as weird as Bella’s but yet I always used to think it was complete and utter crap!

I watched it for about 45 minutes, until my mom came down in her gown. I had made her breakfast for a change; it was nice to make her feel appreciated.

“Thanks sweetheart, what are you doing today?” she asked taking a sip of her orange juice..

“It’s okay; um I’m not sure I haven’t got anything planned, have you?”

“Nope, want to go shopping, my treat” she said smiling…

My mum was so sweet, and I truly loved her so much, I wouldn’t know what I would have done if she wasn’t around…

“Yes sure, that sounds great, I’ll go get ready” I said feeling quite excited it would be nice to spend a day with my mom, we hadn’t done anything together in a while and plus I LOVED shopping!