Chapter 28

Irvin Pov

Irvin Pov

even though Nyomi didn't tell me her birthday was coming up and by that fact she haven't brought it up yet she didn't take I as a big deal. everything was lining up and I couldn't help but be glad it was. I had already brought all her gifts and I could already imagine her telling me that I spent to much money on her. but she is my girl and I would spending every penny I have on her.

So that I could have more time with Nyomi. Marcus and Jayden would be coming to Italy which was probably a decision I would be regretting later on.

When Nyomi had came down the stairs in her two pice back shirt a marble shirt over. I went over to Nyomi wrapping my arms around her placing my lips on hers.

outfit

"Sorry mini I just freaked out when the bodyguard call me"

I sounded like a wus as I apologized. when I was in a meeting and I got contacted by my body guards saying that lost my mini I was ferrous and I didn't help that the stupid as men that was in the meeting was getting on my nervous. without thinking I had stormed out of the meeting calling mini.

I didn't mean for the anger to show in my voice but it did. I didn't blame her for yelling at me I would have shot anyone else if they had spoken to her like that. Once I got home I was still angered but I had got over it. I could help but wrap my arms around my sexy girl once she came down those stairs. plus I knew she was going to calm me down soon as she was in my arms.

I gave her ass a slap making sure she knew that she was beautiful and nothing but.

"its ok Vinny but next time you talk to me like that I and am getting the girls and where jumping your ass" I chuckle but deep down I was scared. yes me the American mafia boss scared of three tiny women who barely reached my shoulders.

" come on mini lets get some food in you" .

****

Once we were seated and the waiter brought out the our food after we ordered Nyomi looked nervously as she played with her fingers.

If I didn't know her nervous hadits you really couldn't tell she was nervous but I knew my mini way to well so after a few moments I asked

"What's it mini" she looked up at me shacking her head indicating that she didn't have anything. I wanted to push her to say whatever she need to say. But I knew whatever it was she would tell me sooner or later. I pick up my glass putting to to my lips and taking a sip.

"I'm pregnant"

she blurts and I almost spit out my drink. I put the glass down finishing drinking. letting the smile come on my face. Anyone looking my way right now would think I am a phycho as the smile almost takes up my whole face.

" I am going to be a dad" she nodded her head her previously nervousness and down face gone replace by a small smile on her face.

"you want to start a family with me" tears come to her eyes and I go over to her pulling her into my arms keeping my hand on her ass rubbing my thumb in circles. not caring about who sees.

" mini I want have a future with you and that includes have a ton of kids, getting married the whole package deal." she looks up wiping her tears away.

"I want that to, but how many are we talking when you say a ton of kids."

"about 6 or 7" she pulls away look at me with wide eyes "I love you and all but I am not have 6 or seven kids." I chuckle at her comment. Even though she says that now later down the line I hope that I can change her mind.

I can imagine nyomi and I have mini us running around.

Nyomi Pov  (2 days time skip)

Nyomi Pov (2 days time skip)

I smile down at Irvin as we laying in the king size bed. The marble shirt I had off now as he kiss down my belly. he couldn't stop placing his hands on my belly at every opportunity he got. his go to spot to place hands is my belly and I can't help but to be glad at it.

all my doubts was gone which let me breath a little easier.

"do you have anything planned for tomorrow." I ask running my hand through his hair.

" yeah I do but it should only a last an hour at most."

I wanted to spend as much time with Irvin as I could before he get busy. Irvin phone buzzes and I reached over to grab it for him.

"who is it' he groaned. and I looked over at the screening not being able to see the message that was sent through.

"its locked'

" the code is #### put your Face ID thing in there just in case you don't remember." I smile at how much he trust me opening the recent message from Marcus.

Marcus is what he have him save as and I can't help but to roll my eyes at this man. one little emoji would hurt anything.

"Marcus says that him and Jayden be arriving tommrow morning". I say reading the message.

Me
👍 next time I see you you should be holding some ice cream in your hands. plus some chocolate cover strawberries I know my man pay you enough.

Marcus
On it boss lady

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗

Thank you for all the reads, votes and love on this story correct me if there is any mistakes I wanted to get this chapter out today but it's getting late so I corrected as fast as I could.

Plus that's why this chapter might feel a little rush and short.