Chapter 22

Ivrin pov

Ivrin pov

I slap her ass and wraped my arms around mini as she get dress. she was wearing a two pice white. that brung my faveoirte part of her. her ass. she chuckled pulling away.

outfit

we were getting dress to go out with her three friends the two I already meet plus one that I haven't

we were getting dress to go out with her three friends the two I already meet plus one that I haven't. she had only told me that she was going out with her friends but when she told me where I decided to go with her.

I started kiss her neck leaving a mark so all the male tonight can know she is mine. Mini turns around kissing me. as I try pulling her even closer grading her ass. I don't know if I will be able to hold back all night .

"vinny the girls text me they were all ready there we have to go" she says pulling away from the kiss. I don't say anything before pulling her back into the kiss.

"I am not playing he have to go vinny" she says before grabbing her heels then grabbing my hand. leading me out of the house. I groan when she opens the door for herself. but don't say anything before going to the driver side.

I usually have drivers but since meeting nyomi I love driving her.

arriving to the club we skip the line walking straight in once the bouncer sees me. we where at one of my clubs which was a upside because I can make sure we would have enough security.

"biitchh I have missed your ass you got a new men and can't see your besties" One of her friends say going over and hugged nyomi. she chuckle at her friend as she drags her to the there table. where we see her two other friends.

"Vinny let ke introduce you to my friends, these is aria, Zoey, and Ivy" I nodded my heads at them recognizing Zoey and aria was the two who went shopping with my mini.

"lets get wasted" aria says giving nyomi and I a shot. we down the shot. while mini went to go dance with her friends and I stayed back letting her have fun with her friends. I only order one more drink which was a scotch.

My mini came back

You could tell that mini was clearly drunk and she turned around kissing me as I pulled her on my lap. she friends interrupted us.

"you guys really know how to make a single women feel even more single, but you two look too good together " the one with the red hair spoke. Her other friends still dancing.

" i"m Going to let you lovebirds be" she say waving.

Nyomi stay in my lap resting her head on my shoulder. she was starting to get droopy.

I pick her up she wrapped her legs around me as her arms also wrapped around my neck. Carrying her out of the club putting her in the car and getting in the driving seat.

 Carrying her out of the club  putting her in the car and getting in the driving seat

Nyomi pov

I felt tired as Irvin drove us back home the liquor high was over. upon arriving to the house Atticus came circling my legs excited. I Irvin said he had to be trained and he would be leaving for almost a week to get trained. I am going to miss my baby but I do get that I need to train Atticus he is starting to grow bigger.

I go to our room plopping on our bed. Irvin came in a few minute later with a glass of water. I smile up at him thanking as he handed me the glass. I was about to fall asleep spiral out on th bed when Irvin came over  ti me smacking my ass pulling me out of the light sleep I was in. he had already change into his night wear that consisted of only his jogger that hung low on his waist.

"mini you have to change out of those clothes, before you sleep". I groaned getting up taking of my clothes and plop on my bed. Still sprawled
On the bed. Irvin slap my ass again and I swatted his hand away.

"mini you trying to tease me" he asked and I look back at him a small smile on my face. he pulled my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed turning me so that he was between my legs. I chuckle at him. which soon turned into a moan as she pulled dow my bra.

taking my breast in his mouth playing with my heart diamond nipple piercing.

"Irvin" I moan pushing my chest up. he moved down kiss down my stomach and pulling the lacy black panties that I had forget I had on.

he reached for the underwear pulling them down successfully taking off my panties. he layed on the bed gesturing me to come towards him.

"sit" I went over to him placing my legs on either side of him.

"no up here" he said gesturing toward his face. I gauged at him as he smirk at me. after a while he pulled me up higher as I hovered over him scared to actually sit. scared that I was going to hurt.

"your not sitting mini"

"I can't I don't want to hurt you" he pulled me down making me full sit. I din't have to think to hard about when the worry was soon replace with pleaser as I grind my hips. moan louder and and louder as I felt his tongue. I almost came when he started circling my clit with his thumb add more pleaser.

I let out a whimper. As I came with grinding my hips. he flipped us over he pulled off his pants his boxers with it. I could help but tense up when I saw his size. he lined hi self up. looking he in the yes. making Sure this is what I wanted.

"don't worry I will be gentle" was what is he said before kissing my forehead. before pushing is slowly. once all the way in thrusting slowly. I moan fleeing the friction. not knowing when they last time I felt this good during sex. I let out more moans as Irvin thrust get faster and harder. my moans and his groans filling the room.

"ugh.. god" I screamed as Irving moves one hand messing with my piercing on rubbing my clit as he hit my sweet spot that has me throwing my head back. grinding on to the sheets. as I scream one last time and he empties him self in me.

My eyes shoot wide open as I realize we did us a condom.

"Irvin" I said as I sat up looking down where his semen dripped out of me. I wasn't even on brith control. I wanted to smack irvin and myself for my stupidity.

Irvin help me get to the bathroom as my legs hurt when I tried to get off the bed with I limp back in Irvin had change the bed sheets and was laying down. layer down next to him. as he immedlty wrapped his arms around me once I got in bed.

As we fell asleep.

💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕
Thank you for being patient I was really trying to update early but couldn't do because of school.

Thank for 57+ reads I really love all the support.