Chapter 25

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I plopped on the mat exhausted as I hear irvin chuckle at me. This guy is going to be the death of me. he has been trying two Times a week mourning and night this is his third week and its safe to say I am still not use to it. We have only been working on hand to hand and no weapons cause he said that I will not always have a weapon and I need to know how to fight with out one.

Irivin is supposedly has been going easy on me but it doesn't feel like it. I have already been puking my guts out. from not being use to every. and irvin would be right behind me making sure I was okay.

Irivin smacked my ass signaling for me to get up. I groaned rolling over on to my back. "irivin can we finish to tomorrow" I complained. As I stared up at my sexy boyfriend. He had some simple shorts on sweat dripping down his body.

"your not going to want to do it tomorrow either so if you don't it today we will never do it " I sighed at his comment because he was right but I still didn't want to do it today. the only plus about this training was Atticus who would come and lay next to me every time I threw a fit and would lay on the mat.

It was funny the first we where training Atticus had actually thought irvin had actually attacked me. I had quickly command him to stop. Before he could've attacked him and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Another being that I low key thought my ass and tits we're getting bigger.

"how about we start on the weapons today" he said. My head was off the mate soon a he said that. I always wanted to be one  of the those badass who could throw a knife. My hopes was crush when irvin had took me over to a shooting rang. I groan. I wanted to throw a knife not shoot a gun.

irvin handed me a smaller gun telling me how to stand and pointed the gun. I didn't even get to shot it yet which had me complaining even more. I know irvin had to be tired of me at this point  but  he didn't say anything.

I was mid way complaining again when I felt a hard smack on my ass that had me squeaking. my ass stung and I looked back at irvin who had a smirk on his face.

"what was that for" I rub my ass.

"you complain one more time I am slapping that pretty little ass of yours agian" he rasped. I was Turned on by his word and I didn't think I was supposed to. I covered it up with a pout listening as he talked about all the safety things. also on what do and what not to do.

*****
Arriving from the warehouse and back home. I walked into the bathroom about the take a shower the towel wrapped around me. when I felt irivin wrapped his arms around me.

"Irivin get off I have to take a shower we are already late for work". I say shrugging him off.

"thats why am going to shower with you, to save Time" scoffing I get in the shower closing the shower door on him. " when you say that you mean it would take twice as long knowing you."  I began to get my washcloth. rubbing soap on my body when the shower door opened.

I moan feeling irvin press himself against me. his long length at my ass. he ran his handsdown my body as I turned around starting to kiss. not holding back.  The complaints I just had about him taking a shower with his long gone. he took my leg holding up it as he lined himself at my entress. making me moan.

thrusting into me I couldn't take it anymore and the leg I had on the ground had almost given out from the pleasure. before fall Irvin grab both of legs allowing me to wrap them around him. placing me agiaist the wall as he continued to thrust into me.

I was close starting to clench around him making him groan. going harder and faster. Making me come in no time. after I had come he continued his trust becoming sloppy as he come inside of me.

He kept me close my legs still wrapped around him as he let me catch my breath.

*Time skip*

we had final made it to work. I had put on a orange skirt with awhite cross crop top plus a matching jean jacket. My hair was in a slick back low pony tail. I was currently catching up on the work that I was missed this morning.

Outfit

someone barging into my room made me look up

someone barging into my room made me look up. my eyes wide when I saw Jace and the front desk lady right behind him breathing hard. "sorry  ms. Jackson I was trying tell me he could come up with out your permission". she breathed out.

"its okay chloe just go get mr. Hayes for me". she soon left which meant Jace and I in the room alone. and as soon as she was gone Jace tried to take a step for froward which had me taking a step back.

"what are you doing here Jace" I questioned

"nyomi come on the this game is over now I know you want be back that's the reason your acting like your dating your boss to make me jealous." he came closer to me closing me in between the book self that was behind my desk. I pushed him away from me in disgust.

"your with my sister even if I wanted you back which I don't. what are you going to do date me and I my sister. plus I am not dating irivin to make you jealous I don't want you".  I explain.

"you know you still want this sweet heart" he run his hand on my ass and without even thinking I punched in the jaws like irvin had taught me. making Jace blackout in hit then ground. Irvin had came in angered look on his face. looking around to observed what had happen. coming over to me he asked

"did he hurt you" I shook me head no as he lead me towards his office.

was Jace really expecting me to date me and navy at the same time. he had proposed to her.  why would he propose to her if he wanted me back. should I tell navy. It was obvious he would've Been cheating on her. If he thought he could've been able to date both navy and I at the same time. I spent an hour or so bedating weather or not to tell her.

I eventually call her. she picks up the phone on the third ring

Call

Me
Navy I know we are not on good terms but we are still sisters its about Jace he ca-

She cut me off beginning to speak

Navy
Jace already told me don't even try to flip the story. Nyomi you just never want me to be happy. We're getting married in a few weeks we're having are first child. And you just can't except that.

She hung up the phone. I wanted to be a angry at her but all I could feel was sad for her. She had got pregnant by that disgusting men.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕

Thank you for 90k + reads

Comment any mistakes you find .

Also comment any thing that you want to see happen in the book I am open for ideas.