Chapter 15

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I was currently at Irvin's home half way sleep as I took off everything only thing I had left on was my makeup and undergarments. not including my bra because the dress didn't require one. I didn't have anything to take makeup off with. My phone that was on the nightstand was blowing up with text messages that I refused to look at knowing it was from my family.

I was irritated and my eyes the was drooping every other second also did help.

"Irvin" I called in the room just wanting to get this make up off and fall asleep. When Irvin open the door I heard him groan. turning my head towards him. Too see him looking at me hungrily. I look down at my body to see what he was looking at. Noticing that I was still naked everything off but my under wear and makeup.

My whole body was on display including what Aria and Zoey called my secret weapon aka my nipple piercings . I got them after breaking up with Jace an attempt to boost my confidence. well that was at least what Zoey said who may I point out was trying to convince to get them.

I squeaked and graded the blanket off of the guest bed trying to cover myself up. Even though I knew that Irvin had saw everything. He kept looking at my hungrily even after I had cover my self up with my blanket.

I cleared my thought snapping him out of his trans as he finally looked up face and not my body.

"Do you have anything that I could take my makeup off with." my voice low and I could tell that he could see  my embarrassment.

He walked up to me wrapping his hands around my body. as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. " There is no need to be embarrassed mini" he said his deep voice rasped as he whispered in my ear. I almost passed out.

This man!!!!!

I pull away speed walking to the bathroom. tightening the cover around me. I heard him chuckle then say

"There should be something's to help you in the cabinet".

I close the bathroom and drop the cover sighing in relief. I looked under the bathroom cabinet as he told me and saw plenty of feminine products under the sink. There was  pads, tampons, makeup wipes, make up removers, and facial cleanser. Everything in there packages untouched.

I removed the makeup washing my face. Glad that I can finally go to sleep. I slowly open the door making sure that Irvin wasn't still in the room not ready for the possible awackard encounter. A smile came on my face when I saw that Irvin had left some of this clothes on the bed.

I put on his hoodies that he had gave me and putt the jogger pants he gave my on the night stand not planning on wearing them.

I placed the cover that I had took off the bed back on the bed. Texting the group chat

Bitches 🖕🖕🤪🤪🥴🥴

Me
The secret weapon is no longer a secret

No filter 😂🤣💗
Finally, now don't miss any details how big was it

Me
We did not sleep together he kinda walk in on me naked

Ariel 💕💕🐠🐠
Girl was he shook, shook

Me
If you call not able to keep his eyes off me shook shook then yes

I turned my phone getting in bed and falling asleep.

*timeskip*

the next morning, I woke up to the smell of food. I put on the joggers that as on the nightstand. Grabbing my phone and heading towards the kitchen. Irvin had two plates prepared and on the counter.

I said good morning before sitting down and eating the food he prepared. Both of us not talking, not being able to take the silence I ask. "Why do you have all those things under your sink". I mean it was usually he had no one else living in his house but him.

"My sister stayed here sometimes, and she always need something, so I make sure I keep some in that bathroom" I nodded. Thinking it was sweet that he did so much for his sister. He and his family seem close. Closer than my family could ever be.

Seeking of family I pick up my phone and looking at the text message that my family had sent me last night.

Mom
Nyomi I am sorry how I have been acting weird please come to the next family dinner.

Navy
There is no way you're dating the Irvin Hayes

Navy
Why do you always make trouble for everyone you're just a selfish bitch you know dad's company is failing and now your dating Irvin

I sighed and put down my phone I didn't know dad company was failing. I heard rumors but I didn't think they were true. Plus, with by dating Jace that should help dad out. Since Jace have his own company. Even though both is small and not nearly as popular and big as Irvin.

I look up at Irvin to see is already looking at me.

"Once you're done, I will take you to your place to get dress for work" I need continued eating but pause when I saw it was almost ten o'clock, I pop up out of my chair my eyes widening as I'm looking at Irvin.

"We're late why didn't you wake me up earlier."

"You look tired, and I decided if you can be late or not" he says in his usually blank voice and I just wanted to scream. I grabbed his arm pulling him out of the door so that I wouldn't be later then I'm already am.

Arriving to my house I hurry hopping on a long selve-black shirt paired with some jeans with holes in them and placing my hair in a messy bun on top of my head before rushing outside. I felt as if the whole way there Irvin was driving a slow as possible. I wanted to curse him out, but didn't as I sat there, nervously bouncing my leg up and down.

As we made it to the office paparazzi was in the front. I groan as I was tired of the paparazzi already. We both rushed into the office building. Once we finally were in the building everyone was looking at use. Whispering filling the halls. Irvin grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his office.

Outfit

I sat in the couch in his office wishing I wasn't in such a rush coming into the office

I sat in the couch in his office wishing I wasn't in such a rush coming into the office. I wouldn't have been if I knew this was going to happen.