Ghost

Its been a couple of days since the boys had seen Mr Stone.They had Mrs Rose and Conner looking after them while they were currently staying in a hotel.Xavier was in his room working out when his roommate interrupted him."My man Xavier,were getting ready to leave the hotel so could you finish up real quick"Hunter said making Xavier stop and get up from the floor.He put on his blue black t-shirt and headed out the door following Hunter.Xavier wasnt really a person with words,he only talked when he was only needed to.And Hunter seemed quit fond of the boy without even talking or having a conversation with the boy."So Xavier,what are your plans after you leave the camp?"Hunter asked the unemotional boy.It got quit for a moment."Im going to take ove my dads company"he said still not facing Hunter."Thats pretty cool"Hunter said as the atmosphere returning to awkwardness and silence.The boys both reached the hotel's first floor and began  talking."Boys,I know you've been enjoying the free life but its time to go back to your roots"Conner said making the boys face him.They got their bags and began leaving the building.

Ronin and the gang were all forced to stand in the gloomy back of the moving truck.They all were a bit mad at Mrs Rose because the car driver decided to take the route that had pot holds and bumps in the road.Harry was eading his leftover ramen noodles when the car suddenly began shaking again."Ggrrrrrrr,noooo,they were only just fresh out of the package"Harry said as kneeling down to look at his pulverized food that now resembled worms in mud."So guys what are you gonna do after where done with the Camp?"Ronin asked making everybody turn to look at him."Well,I wanna take over my family's farm"A ginger haired boy said.The boys also started opening up as Ronin cracked a smile as his social skills were improving.After 30 minutes of talking in constant darkness,the back of the track opened revealing Conner."My eyesss"Haryy said not getting a reaction out from anyone."Rise and shine,were hear"Conner said as the boys began picking up their heavey luggage  and got out of the truck."Oh shit"Hunter said as he began looking at the new camp.The building resembled a white and blue castle with forest around it."This is your new home boys"Conner sadi as they began entering the building."How much did this cost?"Ronin asked still in awe of the gigantic building.As the doors of the castle opened,the boys saw something they didn't  expect."Sam im booored"Lory said to the blond haired girl."I know,this place has no wifi,so dummmb"Sam groaned as the doors suddenly opened.All the girls from the Camp including Mrs Coretta were currently on the new floor of the new Camp Goldstruck,the room had 5 piece couches on each side and there was the same sour receptionist."Oh great"Candice said noticing the black haired boy.the boys all took their seats on the left side as the girls had also gone to opposite sides.They were now having a stare down."Oh children,cant you stop this already"Mrs Coretta said when the elevator opened."Greetings everyone"Mr Stone said being accompanied by Mr Giovanni.Mr Coretta knew that voice.She turned her head and started staring at the man.Mr Stone's demeanor changed as he also noticed Mrs Coretta.Thry were now both having a stare down as well making everybody question the situation."If it isn't nice to see you agian old friend"Mrs Coretta said in a sarcastic tone forcing a smile."The same to you Coretta"Mr Stone said uncomfortably."Anyway,boys i know your wondering why the girls are here,well seeing you haven't finished your challenge you shall be completing it tomorrow"Mr Giovanni wanting to break the thick ice."So will the girls be staying here?"William asked."Yes"Giovanni replied.The room became silent for a moment."Since the shadows are about to pass,i think its time  we head to bed"Mr Stone said turning his  back and preparing to leave."That's the best thing you've said in years"Mrs Coretta said also getting ready and signaling the girls to follow her.The boys were now all alone in the room."So what's up with them?"Levy asked looking at Conner."It is a tale as old as time"he said vaguely  before leaving."Guess will never find the answer to this equation"Dexter said as they all headed to their rooms.

Somwhere in 1956

Janet was currently on the train to London.As she got off with her large amount of baggage"Sorry lady"someone said as they ran past her making her drop her luggage."Here"a boy with blond hair wearing raggedy clothes said as he helped her pickup up the bags.As they were picking them up their eyes meet then went back to looking around."Thanks"she said as she stood up and pushed back her hair."My pleasure my lady or should i call you something else?"he said smoothly."You can call me Janet"she said playing along."My name is Collen and it was a pleasure meeting you"the boy said as he bowed making the girl giggle.As the girl went her way,Collen's smile faded into a frown."So did you get it"someone behind the boy said."Of course i did,thanks to you bumping into the girl  Charlie"Collen said looking back to his bestfriend.Collen began digging through his pockets and took out a diamond gold necklace."Arrest them!"a voice behind the boys said making them turn around.It was the girl being accompanied by the police.Before they could run,someone with an iron grip apprehended them.

As they were at the back of the vehicle,they looked at the girl with a glare that resembled one of a lion.They surely would get her back for this