Prepare for War

Ronin felt paranoid the whole night because something didn't feel right about this challenge,he wanted to go talk to his friends about this but he couldn't leave his room,he looked around his room to see Devonte snoozing.He thought he could try to escape out the window but sadly no such window existed.The councilors were very serious about this no leaving rule,hmm.He thought  as he felt stuck and confused.Somehow deep inside,he knew they were gonna lose,so finally feeling tired,he got to bed and started praying for their victory.Little did Ronin know,the others also felt this way deep inside as it may be  the greatest challenge  yet.

Rose was in her house and could really fall asleep.As she started heading out of bed,her husband noticed."May i ask,where are you going Rose"said her husband looking sleepy."Just going to grab a glass of water dear"she said not wanting to worry him.He nodded  and wnet back to his slumber.Rose kept thinking of what was going to happen tomorrow.She started doubting this whole idea that his  camp would win.She began taking deep breaths and calming down as she now had control and reassure herself.Tomorrow would be something  that may be among Goldstruck history,and maybe the boys would suprise her.She thought as she began heading back to bed.

It was 5:00 am in the morning

Unlike other days,all the boys woke up early without the alarm, as they knew that this challenge would be unlikie anything they had faced.They all gathered in the middle of the camp dorms as they all seemed serious.Hunter began"I know some of us aren't on good terms,but this time things are serious"he said looking mostly at Levy's group.Levy sighed but he did the most unexpected thing yet.He offered Hunter his hand."I really dont want to lose to some weak camp group,so dont hold me back"he said as they began shaking hands."But dont think for a second me and you guys are friends,im simply trying to be a team player"Levy said as he quickly removed his hand.The boys all huddled up and began coming up with ideas and what to expect from this challange."We know last time was in the lake,cave and showers,maybe this challange will be held in the sky"Dexter said as his glasses began blinding  all of the boy's for some reason."Or it might be on land somewhere,if so then we have home ground advantage"Jack said trying to sound smart. Suddenly a lady wearing a sky blue dress,wearing sandles and glasses appeared infront of them.Most of them recognized her as Mrs Rose but Ronin had no clue of who she was.Wait could she be the next councilor,she does look that strong and atleast have a powerful aura like the other councilors.He thought as she began scanning the boys."Wow,seems like i have quite some work do to"Rose said as she seemed to be bringing them down."Most of you know me as Mrs Rose,and i shall be your next challanger and my lesson will be that,women hate weakness"she said as she began walking back and forth."I know all of you are eager to know who this mystery camp is"she said making them all nod."Well your next competition is Camp Athena"she said began grinning .Everybodyey had never heard of it but Ronin was having flashbacks."If Athena  is a female greek god then..."Dexter was cut off."WHERE GOING AGAINST GIRLS !"they all said as they felt this was going to be easy.Ronin knew not to underestimate them.

"Boys calm yourselves,they may be girls but never undermine your enemy"she said trying to calm their ego's.But it was too late the boys already thought that they had it in the bag.Out of nowhere,the boys heared a vehicle approaching.They dashed to see what was causing such an annoying sound.They say a bus entering the camp parking lot.They saw the girls eying them like they wanted to kill.Maybe this wasnt gonna be so easy.They all thought.