Episode 17: The Rise of the Lost Soldiers (part 2)

Everyone is in the lab.

"Where's Donny?" Douglas says "Probably out trolling the streets for a new set of bionic kids to control" Leo says "I heard that!" Mr Davenport says entering the lab.

"Donny, you gotta see this news footage, Those criminals the President was talking about? Busted into the Pentagon last night!" Douglas says.

"What? The Pentagon is the most secure facility in the world" Mr Davenport says "Yeah, with all those sides, it'd take me all day just to find the entrance" Adam says.

"No one knows how they did it. But at least they finally got 'em on surveillance cam. Look, they're kids" Douglas shows an image of a boy with bright green eyes.

"Kids?" Mr Davenport says "Wait! Those glowing green eyes are the same as the S-1 had because she was controlled by the Triton app" Harper says "so It means It's Krane!" Mr Davenport says.

"He upgraded the Triton app so he can control S-1 with his brain. Now he must be controlling multiple bionic kids" Douglas says.

"Multiple kids? How is that possible?" Chase says.

"He's crazy, he's already stolen a kid for his evil purposes in addition to his own daughters which prevents him from doing this to several" Harper says frustrated with memory "Who's the kid?" Adam says, Harper just looks at him.

"I don't know, but if they busted into the Pentagon, I'll bet they're looking for classified information" Mr Davenport says.

"Why don't we just go to Krane's cell and tell him to stop?" Leo says "Good idea! Then maybe we can tell him that being evil is bad and he'll give us all a great big hug!" Douglas says sarcastically.

"Worked for you" Leo says "you are a bad bad guy huh!" Harper says.

"Just one last mission. Take out Krane's bionic thugs and you're done" Mr Davenport says.

"Fine, But just to make it clear, when we're done, we're done" Bree says "Yeah. I can do that" Chase says, Adam looks up at the ceiling and laughs.

"I..I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was thinking about growing a mustache" Adam says.

......................................................................

Adam, Bree and Chase go to see Krane's soldiers, Harper, Mr Davenport, Leo and Douglas are in the lab.

"Girl you studied the chips and the Triton app didn't you?" Douglas asks "yes, but in the original version not the upgrade Krane uses" Harper says fiddling with her cyber desk.

"Do you get new version information" Mr Davenport asks "I'm trying, He could have developed the app far beyond what we imagined" Harper says.

"what do you mean?" Leo approaches "I can see from the pentagon security footage more than 8 Bionic soldiers and in the tracking that Douglas did
only show these 8" Harper says.

"so?" Douglas says "somehow there's no way to track all the Triton app users" Harper says.

Adam, Bree and Chase arrive, Mr Davenport and Douglas goes to them.

"how?" Leo asks Harper "my theory! has no way of tracking something that dosen't have a chip or directly connected to the chip" Harper says, Leo thinks.

"Mr. Davenport! It's worse than we thought! Krane isn't just controlling a few random kids. He has an entire bionic army" Chase says.

"Girls, too! Some of 'em were hot" Adam says smiling "A whole army? How is that possible?" Mr Davenport says.

"When Krane bought my technology, he must've started genetically engineering those kids behind my back!" Douglas says "What's his problem with kids!!? Why don't he use bombs or firearms like normal villain" Harper says.