A/N New book !!!

I'm just leaving this note to promote my new book, with a completely new story!!!

Synopsis

This would be the continuation of the 2010 movie "You again" 13 years after the events of the movie.

Ben Olsen now in his mid-20s, will meet his old friend Stella Mason, who as far as he remembers from his childhood school days, she was a nerdy and clingy little girl, she had Ben as her only friend.

the last memory Ben has of her was of a dance, where he rejected dancing with her and pushed her on top of a cake, making everyone at school laugh at her and Ben didn't do anything to help, after that Stella went on exchange to Canada and Ben hasn't seen her since.

After years, for the wedding of Marni (Ben's sister) and Charlie (Stella's brother), Ben meets Stella again who doesn't seem to remember him, which left him confused and annoyed, however, Ben can't help but not feel something for her, perhaps a feeling he already had as a child but that he didn't know how to express, now it's up to Ben to try to make peace with Stella and try to win her over, or win her back, and this time try not to ruin everything again.

Ben Olsen (William Brent) x OC

Warnings

* it is not necessary to have watched the film to understand the story
* I don't own the movie "You again" nor the characters, only my Oc and my plot

[Thank you for reading this far, I hope you are enjoying my stories and will check out my new book, comment and vote, I will see you in the next books 🥰]