Episode6: Bionic Skates

Everyone returns from the mission and enters the lab "Well done guys you did very well on the mission now...." Mr Davenport stops talking when they see a person with a soldering mask, soldering something on the work table "Ahhh!" Everyone screams and prepares to attack, the person raises the solder mask "oh hey guys!" Harper smiles.

"Harper what are you doing here?" Mr Davenport says "I'm trying to fix/improve my skates" Harper shows the skates on the table "Harper you can't enter the lab" Chase walks over crossing his arms "uh actually I can, because I just did!" Harper tilts her head and smiles at him.

"How did you get in here if the lab is locked when we leave?" Chase asks "Your security system sucks" Harper says "Eddy!" Chase says "What?" Eddy says "You let her in?" Chase says "yes...i like this girl" Eddy says "do you like someone ? Is that in your Programming?" Bree says, Harper chuckles "now it is" Harper says "what?" Mr Davenport says "nothing!" Harper goes back to what she was doing.

Mr Davenport shakes his head "relax Chase I gave her access to the lab" Mr Davenport says "why?" Chase says "she's part of the team now, she has information about Krane and his technology that can help me prepare you for a possible attack, and in return I let her work in the lab" Mr Davenport says.

"why didn't you say it at once?" Chase says "I was going to but I started to like seeing you make that lost puppy face" Harper says whit a smile, Chase frowns irritably.

Adam gets shocked by the skates "Adam don't touch anything!" Harper says "what do these skates do exactly?" Leo says "they're not normal skates...or at least they're not going to be anymore" Harper says "exactly I planned to put one of my old projects into practice on these skates..." Mr Davenport opens the project file "I plan to turn them into a portable device with ant gravity, which will make it more practical and will make the skates go much faster than one with regular wheels" Mr Davenport says.

"Wow Big D that's amazing!" Leo says "Can I have one?" Leo asks "Do you know how to skate?" Mr Davenport asks "No but..""Then no!" Mr Davenport says "I can teach him!" Harper says "Harper you see how fragile these little bones are...you're going to break the boy!" Adam says hugging Leo "hey I think I'm more than capable of rollerblading!" Leo says "Yeah but not in these ones..." Harper walks over to him "we can start with the ones for kids you know...that have like a thousand wheels and then we go with no wheels" Harper says "Big D?" Leo says, Mr Davenport sighs "okay but if Tasha asks I had nothing to do with it" Mr Davenport says "That'll be cool" Harper says "can I help you?" Adam says "sure" Harper says "when do we start?" Leo says "could be now" Harper says and they start to leave.

"Harper did you really hack Eddy?" Mr Davenport says, Harper turns around "Of course not Mr Davenport, to hack something you need to know numbers and code I don't have all that brainpower!" Harper says and leaves.

"Why does she do that?" Chase says "that what?" Mr Davenport says "forget it...want help with the skates?" Chase says "actually I do Chase, and Bree how fast you are you will be our reference, we want the skates to be fast but not too fast as we don't want to overload them!" Mr Davenport says "okay I didn't have anything else to do today...Unfortunately" Bree says.

......................................................................

Adam, Leo and Harper go to the park so that Leo can learn to skate "the ground is wet, won't that affect anything?" Leo says "Leo, Are you scared?" Harper asks "what? No, a man is not afraid of falling" Leo says confidently "What man? When does he arrive?" Adam says "Me! I'm the man!" Leo says "Of course you're a man...that's why I bought you these men's skates" Harper shows Leo skates in pink and with flowers "What the heck is this, girl!?" Leo says "Skates! They were the cheapest they had so..."Harper says "relax Leo they match your eyes" Adam says "that's for a 12 year old girl!" Leo says "it's temporary no one will notice and look they light up!" Harper says lighting up her skates and smiling "seriously how old do you think I am?" Leo says "wow they light up can i have one too?" Adam says.