Episode1: Adam's crush

After he gets his driver's license, Adam decides to explore Mission Creek.

He drives through town until he sees a sign for a diner nearby.

The sign says that this snack bar is having a promotion, where you buy an assorted milk shake and get a free donut.

"uuh! milk shake and donut....this place screams "Adam!" Adam says.

As he walks into the "rock cafe" a small Cafeteria in town, he walks in looking at a sign.

A girl at the counter spots him, she smiles and whispers something to the guy next to her and he whispers something back to her, the two laugh lightly

Adam spots the girl and approaches her with a smile.

"welcome to the Rock Cafe, how can I help you?" the girl says "uh i want a milkshake, and donut for free please!" Adam smiles, the girl smirks.

"I KNEW IT!" she says excited, asking the guy next to her for money, Adam gives a little startled jump, the guy puts the money in her hand and rolls his eyes.

"fifth time this week Phill...you suck accept it!" She says.

"uh?" Adam frowns confused "Oh sorry, this is just a bet we make here" the girl says putting the money in her pocket.

"And I won!!" Adam says excitedly "What? No! It's a bet between the employees" she says "Ooh!" Adam says.

"get this, for every person that walks in here we have practically 1 minute, which is the time from the door to the counter to try to guess what that person is going to order... and then we bet" she says smiling.

"wow It must be really boring to work here, right!?" Adam says, the girl shrugs.

A guy approaches the door "check it out, an example!" She points, Adam looks at the guy.

"you see that guy ? I can already see by the suit that he must be a businessman, he's talking on the phone which kinda proves my theory, every businessman who comes in here usually asks for coffee, BUT he has a mustache and according to statistics men with mustaches over 90% of the time order decaf coffee...." She says, Adam frowns confused.

"don't ask me why it just weirdly happens!" She says quickly "I stopped listening to you when you said statistics...I just kept smiling because you're so cute when you explain things" Adam smiles, she gets embarrassed and tucks her hair behind her ear.

The guy walks over "hello welcome to the Rock Cafe, how can I help you?" She asks.

The guy doesn't take his eyes off his phone and says "I want a decaf coffee" Adam opens his mouth in admiration and raises his arms in silent celebration.

The girl smiles at him, proud of herself "of course you do" she says pouring a cup of decaf coffee and handing it to the guy, the guy walks away.

"woah! that was awesome!, how did you do that!?" Adam says "well I have a lot of free time here and....I'm very observant so" she says.

"you read minds !?" Adam says "no I just observe and c....Yes! I read minds...uuuhh!!" she says jokingly "stop I ain't a kid!" Adam says.

"but you have the appetite of one" she says handing him the milkshake and donut.

"Yeah I'm always told I have a childish palate... I don't understand!" Adam says "don't ever change dude!" She says sarcastically.

Adam smiles watching her putting on her glasses and go through the cash register.

✨