Episode 16: The Rise of the Lost Soldiers (part 1)

A while passed Harper walked away for a day, she kind of freaked out about what happened between her and Chase and needed some time to think.

She and Chase didn't touch the subject of the kiss anymore, they just ignored what happened but Chase was already getting bothered by it.

Leo was in charge of the PR of the young Bionics, but Adam, Bree and Chase were bothered by the fake news that the gossip sites said about them, the distorted news was already going too far.

Leo and Harper were in the lab"Look, you're getting famous too!" Leo says "what? really?" Harper says.

"yeah look at this headline "who is the mysterious girl who is always with the bionic team" and "would that be the girl bionic too?"" Leo says "well at least nobody said anything about me being a criminal" Harper says.

"actually it's here "who's the criminal who broke out of jail to join the bionic team?"" Leo says "what!? I didn't break out of jail! And if I had run away I certainly wouldn't have come here" Harper says.

"where would you go?" Leo ask "I would go to an isolated island to find a population of natives, declare the island a country, and become president of this country" Harper says.

"your dreams are very realistic" Leo says sarcastically "and I didn't even mention that with me in command, we would become a world power in less than a year" Harper smirk.

Adam, Bree and Chase enter the lab "Leo, look at this. It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are now writing all sorts of lies about us" Chase says.

"Yeah. Like I can't keep a boyfriend" Bree says "And that I'm a nerd" Chase says "And also a bunch of stuff that isn't true" Adam says.

"Guys, look. This is the price of fame. Now you see why I've chosen to live my bionic life out of the spotlight...and take my modest 25 percent as your manager" Leo says.

"Leo, this is wrong. The world is not seeing us for who we really are" Chase says "Yeah. People need to know that I'm a humble, down to Earth, bionic super model" Bree says.

"I agree with them" Harper says in a frustrated tone "why? what did you read?" Leo ask "I don't know Leo, but the world needs to see that I'm not a BOY!" Harper shows a headline, outraged.

"Look, I have a fix. When you guys first went public, a production company wanted to do a live reality show about you, but Big D turned them down" Leo says.

"Davenport is going away on a business trip, so I'll call the company and let them know we've reconsidered. They'll send in camera crews to follow you around" Leo says.

"Yes. Then the whole world will see how things really are" Chase says "Come to think of it, are you guys sure you want to show the world how things really are!?" Harper says.

"yeah, why do you think that's a bad idea?" Adam ask "no, because we're such well organized people and totally focused on the missions and nothing else, right?" Harper says sarcastically.

"obviously we're going to be more careful than usual" Chase says "yeah and I'm going to have highlights in my hair which will make me prettier than I am now" Bree says "See how I said "focused"" Harper rolls her eyes.

"that was a great idea, Leo" Adam says "Well, as the article says 'I am the bionic team's brilliant mastermind'" Leo says convinced.

"Really? 'Cause according to this website, you're our "adorable eight year old sidekick, Lee Clooney." Adam says "That's your blog" Leo says "Huh, should've known. I spelled my own name wrong" Adam says.

......................................................................

The next day the film crew goes to the lab to record Adam, Bree and Chase.