Chapter 14: The Truth Revealed

Blue: I....It just feels wrong to take away a life, I know some people would call me an idiot for thinking like that but......that's not who I am

Ethan: Exactly! That's not who you are! You are my brother, the kindest person I have ever known. If you want to spare someone, that's fine, that's how you do things. But don't always expect that everyone can be saved, because it can never go that way.

Blue: I know, but I have to try always

Ethan: And you can, it isn't wrong for you to think that everyone can have a happy ending.

Blue: Yeah, so.....can we go now?

Ethan: We can, but first, we have a lot of catching up to do

Blue: Yeah, I need to tell you some things.

Ethan: Same here.

Eveline: Are you happy now?

Blue: Yeah, yeah I'm happy, but now we got a mission to do

Me and Ethan exit the reservoir and headed towards the village centre again, we decided to head to Castle Dimitrscu for a quick break. We had one more Lord to defeat and I had a feeling that Miranda will show herself right after.

That's why I want us to plan ahead in a safe environment. I told Ethan and he was a bit sceptical but trusted me since I came out of the castle on good terms with the residents.

Ethan: And you're absolutely sure they can be trusted?

Blue: Of course, Alcina might hate you but the daughters are cool people. Well Cassandra might have a problem with you

Ethan: Oh great

We were at Castle Dimitrscu because we were going to plan our next move, from what I know, Heisenberg is the most dangerous Lord and I didn't want to hang around him for too long. I want to find the flask of Rose and then leave, maybe I might have to confront Miranda because of the fact that she wants me alive.

Oh yeah.....and both me and Ethan have some explaining to do to each other, which I know wasn't going to be a good time but screw it, we need to press on with that. It was the perfect time to do so.

I knock on the main doors to the castle and wait, Cassandra was the one to open it and she doesn't look happy to see us.

Cassandra: Oh great, I thought you were joking

Eveline: Not today

Blue: Usually I would be, but times are getting serious

Cassandra: That won't stop you, would it?

Blue: Oh you know me so well

Cassandra: I wish I didn't

Ethan: Oh wow, you actually got on good terms with them

Cassandra: Please, I would love to see him fall and die

Blue: That's not very nice

Cassandra: Wasn't meant to be, just....come in already

She leads us inside the castle and into one of the main rooms, there was a table and sitting on it, was the other two sisters. Alcina was also there but she was standing in the corner and seemed to be thinking.

Blue: Hello There

Daniela: Oh, you did come back

Bela: Welcome back to our home, Blue

Alcina: So this is Ethan Winters? The Father.

Ethan: U-Umm yes, hello

Alcina: You can have the room to talk, we will be outside, but don't try anything funny.