Chapter 10: The Need To Know More

Blue: W-Woah....wait wait wait! Nah! This has to be a joke! A terrible one! I-I mean there is no way that this is Rose's head right?

Duke: I'm sorry Mr Winters, but I am not

Blue: You are! W-Why would they even do that? I-I thought that they had a plan for Rose! Why would they just kill her and keep her head here?!

Eveline: B-Blue.....

Duke: Mother Miranda still has a plan, I assure you

Blue: Tell me!

Duke: I don't know what it is, I'm sorry

Blue: God.....dammit....

I was mad, nah screw that, I'm pissed, I just want to find something to beat the hell out of. This.....this had to be some sort of Nightmare right?

Please....someone wake me up.

Eveline: Blue.....it isn't a nightmare

Is that so? Hahahaha......well.....crap.

Duke: I can tell you now that the other Lords have the other pieces of Rose, if you can get all of them then there is still hope for dear Rose.

Blue: Other pieces? Oh right......the other Lords. Well, now I know what to do, thank you Duke.....and....sorry

Duke: It's okay Blue Winters, you had the appropriate reaction. But do not give up.

Blue: Yeah, you're right, I can still fix her.....it's possible right?

Duke: It is. Do you see that massive altar? You need to place the flasks in their holders and that is how you will get Rose back

I looked at the altar and saw that the Duke was right so I placed the Head Flask into the holder for it, now I need three more.

Blue: Well then.....time to go hunting

I buy some ammo from Duke and then set off towards the Beneviento house, there was a locked gate in the way so I just kicked it open, anger still present inside of me. I walked across the snowy path and didn't say a word, something that worried Eveline.

Eveline: Blue.....are you okay?

Blue: Hmm? Yeah, yeah, I'm good....just....frustrated

Eveline: Okay, just.......don't think too much about it, okay?

Blue: Worried are you?

Eveline: Y-Yes

Blue: Hah, well don't worry, I'm still strong minded.

It was getting a bit misty but it posed no threat until......

Ethan: Blue?

Blue: Ethan?

Ethan: Hey! There you are! Come check this out!

Blue: W-What is it?

I walk up to Ethan, shocked that he was here, but also happy because it was my brother and with him, we had a better chance at getting through all of this.......but when I get closer......he disappears?

Blue: The hell?

I was now confused and a bit disturbed so I kept walking until another voice calls me, this time it was Mia....

But....she is dead....so how? How is she here? Am I finally going insane? That doctor was right about me seeing things!

Mia: Blue, I'm getting worried about Ethan, he....he keeps mentioning the Baker House, I think it did something to him. I know he isn't the same but it doesn't change who he is to me.