Chapter 13: The Winter Brothers

I was in some sort of mining area with tunnels so I followed them and avoided the nasty slime. I didn't see any enemies so that was good on me, however, I heard someone talking ahead so I crouched to reduce the sound of my footsteps.

There was a room but the entrance was on the other side, however, I could just about look through an opening that was boarded up with wooden planks. I could see Moreau, speaking to himself on how he will make Mother Miranda proud.

Hey I mean, you do you I guess, just don't turn it into a cult.

But I stopped paying attention to him because just in front of me, was the third flask of Rose. I was able to stick my arm in and grab the flask successfully. I looked at it and saw that it was Rose's arms.

Still kinda makes me sick that they did this to her, someone is going to catch these hands.

Moreau: H-Hey! Put that back!

Blue: How about no?

Moreau: I-I need to make Mother Miranda proud of me!

Blue: I mean, if you see her as your mother, shouldn't she be proud of you either way?

Moreau: No! I have to prove myself!

Blue: Oh well, sounds like a you problem, I've got places to be and ice cream to eat, oh hey that rhymed.

Moreau: Oh no you don't! You will not escape!

Eveline: Shoot him!

Blue: Come now, there is no need for violence

I began to run away but somehow, Moreau made blockades of slime to stop me from escaping. Then some lycans came to attack me so I began shooting them, duel wield style, I destroyed the slime with my grenade launcher and moved on.

However, Fishy Boopkins pursued me.

Moreau: W-Wait! Please don't leave!

Blue: Why? I get that you want to impress Miranda but I need to save my niece, look, if you just let me take this flask, I promise I'll put a good word in to Miranda

Moreau: Lies! I need to do this for her!

Blue: I'm sorry Moreau but I have to go, my people need me

Moreau tries to grab me but I was too quick for him, I ran away and leave the tunnels and Mineshaft. I was back in the open but in a whole new area, there was a lake and some wooden structures floating on the water.

I decide to head over there to see if I can find anything useful, maybe some bullets or a new gun. I head into one of the structures and saw equipment that you would definitely not find here, it was military grade equipment.

Blue: What the hell is all of this?

Eveline: Someone has been here before

Blue: Yeah but who?

Eveline: Watch out!

Blue: Huh?

I look behind to see that someone was trying to attack me, I dodge and aim my gun at them, but I didn't expect it to be Jake.

Blue: Jake!

Jake: Sorry Blue

Blue: Oh you better be sorry!

Chris: Stand down Blue!

Blue: Chris.....

On the other side was Chris, Jill, Leon and Rebecca. I was mad and ready to fight them all.....but I stopped....I stopped because there was another person with them, someone I didn't expect.