Prologue: Escaping The Baker House

Prologue begins now! Oh and I haven't experienced all of the games so I might get some things about the characters wrong, I'm sorry if I do.

_______________________

Pain......Dread......that's all I felt, I don't know how long I've been at this hellhole....but I...I just want to go home. I can't do this anymore.....

How did this even come to be?

One day, my brother Ethan just finds out his wife, Mia, is alive and goes to find her, he takes too long to come back so I decide to commit war crimes and go find them....

Okay stealing a car isn't a war crime but it is a crime so I'm half right.

Blue: M-Mia? Ethan? A-Are you there

Mia: I-I'm here Blue....Ethan is d-dealing with Eveline

I looked around me and saw that both me and Mia were on the floor of the Baker House, Ethan must be dealing with the one behind this all

Blue: A-Ah yes Eveline....the scary demon child who just wanted a family, t-this is why you don't show kids the Fast and Furious Movies, especially the ones who are orphans and can do spooky things because they end d-doing things like this.

Mia: D-Do you really have to joke a-around?

Blue: Y-Yeah sorry....it's just......it hurts so making myself laugh wouldn't hurt....right?

Mia: [Slightly Laughs] No, no it won't. You really aren't like Ethan

Blue: W-Well of course Mia....I'm a-adopted-!

An explosion from outside cuts us off, did Ethan win? Or are they messing about with fireworks? We got our answer as a helicopter was heard, a few of them actually.

Then armed men came in with rifles to search the area, they saw me and Mia alive so they went to secure us and took us into the heli.

I always wanted to ride in one, just not in these circumstances.