Chapter 4: The Village

???: Hey! Hey! Wake up!

Agh....what....happened?

???: You need to wake up!

I don't know who was calling me, it might've been Eveline but there were other voices. I heard Chris tell someone to take me and Ethan away.....I heard Rose crying....

Rose.....

Chris you better not harm her.

Ethan: Where are you taking her?!

Chris: Seperate the two

Separate? What he is planning to do? Where is he taking us?!

Why did he shoot Mia?!

............

Silence....that was all I could hear, I felt my body being moved into a vehicle, then it started moving and I wasn't sure of who was around me but I did hear crying....Rose? Was Rose with me-?!

Before I can even think, I felt the vehicle I was in crash, my body was flailing about and I was in some pain, my body didn't move again and I had to wait for a few minutes before my vision returned me.

Blue: A-Agh, god dammit

Eveline: Oh good, you're awake

Blue: W-Worried?

Eveline: Haha! No you idiot! I'm only happy because I need you to move so that something interesting can happen!

Blue: L-Love you too

Eveline: S-Shut up!

I saw that I was in a military vehicle so I get up and exit through the back which was already open by someone using a lot of force. Rose wasn't here and neither was Ethan....I did hear Rose....did someone take her?

I look around to see that I was on a lone road surrounded by nothing but forests, it was still the dead of night and I quickly started to look around. You never know when someone will decide to jump me.

Eveline: Hey, someone took Rose

Blue: What? How do you know?

Eveline: When you were unconscious, some woman came and took her and went towards that path.

Blue: Well, guess I've got to grab her back

Eveline: Hold on a moment, you've got nothing on you for self defence, idiot

Blue: Yeah you're right

Eveline: The Self Defence or the fact that you're an idiot?

Blue: Yes

I went inside the back of the vehicle and saw that the soldier inside was dead, their gun was there but I saw something else that peaked my interest.

Blue: Oh damn it's my gear!

I saw my mission outfit, my Desert Eagle, My S&W and my dagger, I equip them all and grabbed the gun of the dead soldier which was a FRANCHI SAS 12.