🌹ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 9: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖!🌹

''You're Alive!'' Seng and Melinda ran over to hug the two. Edred nodded. Merlin then picked up the Pottery and rushed everybody back to the area. Now Edred was nervous like very hectic nervous, because he wanted to ask Y/N on a date. Of course, He had heard the term dates from Y/N during some 2023 trivia Y/N did to educate them on 2023 lifestyle, Boyfriend and girlfriend and stuff.

Edred looked at Y/N, his fist on his cheek watching Y/N, Melinda, Copernicus and Merlin play UNO and Go Fish while Seng sat next to him. ''You've got to tell her, I mean you've already kissed her.'' Seng suggested as Edred fiddled with the note that contained the most important question. ''Here, I'll even give it to her!'' Seng grabbed the note as he wrote Edred's name on it and then slid it over to Y/N.

Y/N then picked up the note, as then grabbed a pencil and circled on something. When Edred received the note, he quickly opened it to reveal a Yes. He then spun around like a happy child receiving something, with a smile on his face. He then had to place his 2023 information to use, to place a date! So, with a quick trip to London he had prepared a picnic. Now all he needed to do was get Y/N.

Y/N was currently wearing one of those 1800s nightgowns she currently found in one of the closets. She was now sorting out her mess of hair, knots everywhere. After a final knot, her hair was neat and nice. Y/N then tossed the brush down in victory. Then a small knock was on the window, Y/N turned and unlatched the window, It was Edred flying with twillion in his arms and he was carrying a picnic basket.

''Edred? What are you doing?'' Y/N raised her eyebrow.

''Well, I figured maybe I'll take you on a date.'' Edred smiled. He seemed so happy, and Y/N smiled as she stuck her hand out. Edred grabbed it, and with a laugh too. ''Off We Go!'' They both flew out into the unknown, while Melinda and Merlin watched.

''Think of a Lovely Thought, Any lovely thought you've had with her, Think of how she smiles, think of how you'll be with her till the end!'' Edred and Y/N twirled around in the night sky. ''Think of a date, off you go! Like a Swan in the sky You've Got A Date! You've Got A Date! You've Got A Date! Think of the happiest things with her, you're dating a girl from 2023!''

''Take the path that love forms, If the Romance is still awake!'' Y/N let go, and floated up in the air. She then watched all of the buildings, and Edred caught Y/N's hand. ''You'll see Edred with his love, Y/N! You've got a Date! You've got a Date! You've Got a Date!''

''Up you go with a Heart and a kiss, To another world beyond..There's 2023 and 1890 waiting for you Where all your thoughts and confusion ends..'' Edred and Y/N then ducked low to water. Y/N then glided her hand through the water and splashed Edred in the face a bit.

''Every kiss and hug that you dream will come true, When there's a hole in your heart! There's a Date, He's Asked Her! Think of all the romance and hugs you'll endure..'' Then Turning Around the houses, They were heading straight into a forest.

''When you swap worlds and you bid your sadness goodbye, You've Got A Date! You've Got A Date You've Got A Date!''

''There it is, Y/N! Right Over Here!'' Edred pointed to a small surrounding with trees.

''And straight on 'til the end.''

Edred and Y/N lowered, Twillion then floated out of Edred's grasp and glowed as for a light. They were now walking and chatting with each other. Edred and Y/N wandered aimlessly through the forest surrounding them The moonlight filtered through the dense canopy, casting ethereal shadows on the forest floor. Lost in her own thoughts, Edred was now checking the dirt. Stomping on it to make sure it was stable, and it was stabe enough.

Edred then pulled out a cloth, red and white plaid cloth that was big. Then spreading out what was in the basket, Y/N then realized it was a picnic! She then sat down, as Edred joined her. They had built their sandwiches, and were now eating. ''How did you even put this together?'' Y/N spreaded the mustard on her sandwich. Edred looked up.

''Well, It wasn't easy. I had to use your 2023 knowledge, and my knowledge of dates to place this together.'' Edred shrugged as Y/N giggled.

''I can tell.'' When they were finished, Edred then pulled out Y/N's favorite dessert! Turns out it was just cheesecake. ''Cheesecake? You've really got my favorites.'' Y/N hugged Edred. Edred then wrapped a arm around her and smiled. Y/N was now cutting up the slices, and gave a plate with cheesecake to Edred. Edred then bit into the cheesecake, and it was just like his tastebuds were dancing around.

''This is delicious!'' Edred then ate more, clearly showing interest in cheesecake. Y/N laughed.

''And you should try the New York Style.'' Y/N pointed and suggested. Edred made sure to remember that. Y/N then yawned.

''Here, since you're tired we'll pack up.'' Edred then started packing up everything, and after everything was packed they Left the scene with everything.

''Every kiss and hug that you dream will come true, When there's a hole in your heart! There's a Date, He's Asked Her! Think of all the romance and hugs you'll endure..'' Now, Y/N and Edred were together after some up and downs.