🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 7: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.🌹

On The Journey Back, Y/N was using Twillion to Float because of her injured ankle. They were currently chatting of the events that happened, and Edred was very glad to save Y/N from Thraen's guards. ''Seriously, thank you Edred. I wouldn't be alive right now, if it wasn't for you.'' Y/N gave a sincere smile.

Edred blushed, as he smiled back. ''Well, It's no Problem!''Edred placed his hand on his neck. Y/N then noticed how he was softening up from all those previous interactions. They had arrived back to Melinda and Seng, Seng noticing Y/N's broken ankle.

''Y/N! Your Ankle!'' Seng panicked. Y/N told Seng it was fine, but of course Seng was panicked on how to bandage it. Screwing up Multiple times, Melinda took over. Edred, currently looking distressed grabbed Seng.

''Y/N and Melinda, you guys stay right here. Me and Seng will be right back.'' Edred smiled as he pulled Seng out of the room. Now, This is where Edred was very distressed and panicked. ''Seng! I do not know what to do!'' Seng raised his eyebrow.

''What do you mean You do not know what to do?'' Seng curiously asked.

''Don't tell Y/N, But I like her. Very much to the point where should I ask her if she wants to be my date..whatever.'' Edred panicked. Seng smug smiled.

''Edred's got a crush! ooh!'' Seng smiled as Edred frowned.

''Give me a Date Idea, Please!'' Edred begged as Seng came up with a Idea and told Edred about it, Edred lightened up and nodded.

Y/N was then scrolling around on her phone when she saw the missing persons case, the money reward, and how her Grandmother was slowly dying. She gasped as she dropped her phone. ''No! she's dying, my grandmother.'' Y/N then broke into tears.

Edred was doing his own thing Heard Y/N and ran into the room. Seng was hugging Y/N while Melinda was reassuring her grandmother would be alright. ''Y/N!'' Edred ran to Y/N but even just before He could hug her, Y/N broke free from the others grasp.

''No! This wouldn't have happened If I wasn't here! She would not be dying, If I was there with her. This Stupid Robot's Medallion brought me here!'' Edred widened as Y/N then pointed at Copernicus. Y/N stormed out, sobbing. Edred then went after Y/N, chasing her. She ran across the dark fields, with her sword and her phone. Edred followed her behind, and soon found her in a small garden sobbing.

''Y/N, Please stop crying, I'm sure things will turn out better.'' Edred said softly.

''Oh, you don't understand Edred! I'm Pretty sure,I belong nowhere. My Grandmothers saying was wrong, very wrong.'' Y/N looked away. Edred raised his eyebrow.

''What was your grandmothers saying?'' Edred asked, curiously.

''There would always be some place for my kind and caring character deep down a hole.'' Y/N replied.

''And You fell down a hole, you saved me and my homeland, you've returned Copernicus's missing piece, and you belong here. Your grandmother was right, this is the place just for you.'' Edred held Y/N's hands. ''And Yet, your now a Unicorn Warrior, because of your character. Yet, There's been something I've been wanting to tell you.'' Edred blushed.