🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 6: 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.🌹

Birds Chirped, and the leaves were falling. As Y/N and Edred walked across the ground, the leaves were crunching with every step. Even Y/N and Edred were singing a song. ''Adventure time, come and grab your friends!'' Y/N sang.

''We'll go to very distant lands, With Edred the elf!'' Edred smiled.

''And Y/N The Human!'' Y/N sang.

''The Fun Will Never End, It's Adventure Time!''

They both sang as they laughed. They sang their songs for about twenty minutes, before arriving at a spot. ''Where's Gobi..Ah Ha!'' Edred pointed to an Olive Green Giant with A pumpkin colored beard. ''Hello..Gobi..'' Gobi turned with an angry expression.

''There you are, And Who Is This?'' Gobi crossed his arms as Y/N waved.

''I'd never thought I'd meet a Giant today, but here I am.'' Y/N whispered to Edred.

''This is Y/N, my trusty friend. Me and her seek you to make her a sword.'' Edred smiled. Gobi narrowed his eyes.

''Hold On, Your father and your ancestors begged me to make you a sword so you could protect the heart of the forest. And what did you do? You ran off with a girl, AND IT'S HER!'' Gobi pointed and accused to Y/N. Y/N blushed a bit.

''But Gobi-'' Edred was interrupted.

''When you've returned, I swore I'd take Twillion's powers and I'm going to do actually what I said. And Your Lover Girl or whatever will not be getting a sword.'' Gobi grabbed a hammer and twillion, banging on the twillion multiple times, The power was then shoved out. Gobi tossed twillion to Edred, and Edred in a state of panic said his magic words. But Twillion didn't light up and do some Unarmed proficency and what not.

''How could Edred get his powers back?'' Y/N asked.

''Well, there's no way to get his powers back!'' Gobi then left with his hammer.
Y/N frowned, and looked over to Edred.
''I have No idea what you Did, but seriously that left some ouches. yowzers.'' Y/N crossed her arms. Edred was now powerless without Twillion's powers. But Y/N was very much so determined to get Twillion back to normal, and Edred being happy again.

So, Y/N and Edred stuck around Gobi's area, Edred mentioned that Twillion was like a best friend to himself, and Y/N understood. Having an Object as your best friend is the only way your heart would mend itself back into whole. Just until some of Thraen's guards had found them. They were slowly approaching them, as Y/N got up.

''Edred, Stay back.'' Y/N pulled out her hot sauce bottles and charged immediately to the knights. She hit one knight in the head, causing the knight to fall unconscious instantly, but the other Knight managed to block her hits and send her flying backwards. Y/N rolled to the side and got up, using her hot sauce as a way of defence. While moving though, she tripped and broke her ankle and her Hot sauce was knocked out of her hands, and now Y/N was cornered. Gobi was now watching Edred get up with Twillion.

''Y/N!'' Edred yelled as then swung as the guards still standing, beating them up with every single determination in himself. Gobi was slowly watching, He looked so determined to actually protect his Lover and actually that warmed her heart. Suddenly when Edred was close, A guard placed a Bow and Arrow against her head.

''Move and She gets killed.'' The Guard huffed as Edred stayed in place. Gobi felt the need to actually help them, so he did what he had to do. He went around the rock, and with strength, he picked up a rock. He then threw it at the guards, and Edred grabbed Y/N quickly as the rock impaled the guard.

He then kneeled Y/N's head on his Lap, and held her hand. ''Are you alright?'' Edred asked as Gobi watched. Y/N smiled as Edred helped her up, Y/N's ankle ragdolling against the ground. Gobi then went behind the rock and back to the two.

''You have actually proved well, Edred. You have proven yourself worthy of wielding the weapon that I gave to you.'' Gobi said with pride. Y/N and Edred smiled as Gobi then continued. ''And, for your Lover I will make her a sword." Gobi then pulled out a normal sword. Then his Hammer, and slammed the hammer against the sword. A Blue Stream of Light, Purple, Pink and Many Colors Streamed Against The Sword. "Whatever your name is, I grant you the sword to open portals." Gobi handed the sword to Y/N.

"Sweet, Now I won't have to waste my money on Hot Sauce. As a Token of repay. I grant you Taco Bell Firing Hot Sauce." Y/N handed him hot sauce. Gobi smiled.

As For Edred, Twillion's Powers Were Restored.