🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 8: 𝙰 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚖.🌹

''And That Is?" Y/N asked.

Edred then got wheezy and looked to the side. ''Nevermind.'' Edred looked away. Y/N raised her eyebrow and dismissed his sudden change.

''You're trying to say something, aren't you?'' Y/N raised her eyebrow. Edred spat a random jumble of words out, and sleazy smiled. He did looked panicked, for he was not wanting Y/N to find out.

He blinked rapidly. ''No, Definitely Not!'' Y/N then shrugged off, and Edred and Y/N went back inside to see Merlin and Melinda discussing something. Melinda looked rather distressed and when she turned to Y/N, she had this sad face.

''You both need to retrieve something, A piece of pottery I need for something, You will find the Pottery in a special gold incrusted cave.'' Merlin then opened the book and tore out a page and gave it to Y/N. ''It's called The Pot Of Scorprians.'' Melrin then handed a map of where to go to Copernicus.

The Gang had then set out to their small quest, and Edred was going all for to make sure Y/N was alright during the Journey. And Edred was going over the line to make Y/N avoid any small troubles. Like rocks in the way? He moves them out carefully. Puddles? He takes Y/N by the hand and they go over. Climbing through some obstacles, they've spotted the gold incrusted cave sparkling ahead.

Now, The unicorn members were actually in a little trouble. Infront of them was a huge Mud pile, that seemed to be actually boiling. ''Well, what do we do now? We can't turn back of course.'' Seng pointed to the Boiling Hot Mud. Y/N raised her sword, and poked the Mud. Y/N's sword smoked a bit. Y/N then raised her eyebrow in curiousity.

''Is it supposed to smoke?'' Y/N placed her sword back in the carrier on her waist.

''It's Boiling Mud. If you touch it, you'll burn alive.'' Melinda looked at the boiling mud. Copernicus creaked, turned it's head and let out steam more. Melinda smiled at Copernicus. ''Copernicus says we should go over it. C'mon!'' Melinda smiled as Copernicus grabbed Melinda and Seng and went over the Boiling Mud.

''Here Y/N, I'll take you over.'' Edred extended his hand to Y/N. Y/N smiled she took Edred's hand and then was carried over the Boiling Mud. Y/N looked at Edred, a small tint on her cheeks. Once they landed, Seng gave Edred a nudge and a smug smile. Edred rubbed his shoulder as he knew what exactly Seng meant. They continued their journey to the gold incrusted cave. When they approached the cave, the Cave had a entrance like a Crab. A Warning voice was sent out.

''Prepare yourselves, for the one who goes inside the Cave of Scorprians.'' The cave warned. Edred gulped. The Gang had gone inside, but also before they left Merlin warned them also not to TOUCH anything or else the cave would explode.

Y/N was quite worried about this, so she decided to cling onto Edred's hand so she didn't get lost. Melinda smiled as she pointed. Edred's eyes widened at the sight of Y/N holding his hand. Once they reached a Cave filled with treasure, Y/N then pointed towards the lock showing a huge mural of the unicorn warriors symbol and a amulet too.

"Wow." Edred sighed. Copernicus turned on a light. Walking ahead, they then stopped at a door. Copernicus had broken the wall, and they had approached a pottery that Merlin was just talking about. Edred was going to get it for Y/N, and Seng had his mind on something he shouldn't probably touch. It was a Green Gem, and it just kept approaching it, Melinda and Copernicus tried to stop Seng but he then grabbed it as Edred turned with the Pottery stone.

''NO!'' Edred Yelled as the Green stone disappeared. The Cave rumbled as Y/N panicked. Copernicus grabbed everybody, and they were soon flying. but behind them was a roaring pile of Boiling Mud. Everybody had screamed. ''PANIC! PANIC!'' Edred held Y/N as Copernicus did barrels. Lightning stroke outside as Merlin watched Seng was thrown out of the hole, then Melinda. Merlin then took the Pottery, as Edred and Y/N were struggling to get off. The Hole suddenly closed as Copernicus managed to get out..But Y/N and Edred were long gone. They were falling into the Boiling Mud, And Edred was floating with twillion. He then rushed over, and grabbed Y/N. Y/N clinged onto him, as they landed on a somewhat safe spot. The Boiling Mud was rising quickly.

''Edred, If you have anything you want to say to me, Say it now before we're rotesserie!'' Y/N held his hand. Edred turned to Y/N.

He blushed. Y/N looked at him confused. Edred was like you know what screw it, and grabbed Y/N by the shoulders AND Smashed her lips against his. They actually forking kissed. Y/N then melted down into it, and the boiling mud was calming down.

''Well, they're gone.'' Melinda saddened. Merlin sat down the pot. Everybody was looking at the hole, and then Seng realized a small crack was in the ground. Seng raised his eyebrow, as the hole cracked. Twillion and Y/N's sword landed on the ground next to Merlin. Edred and Y/N climbed out the hole, Edred helping Y/N up.