🌹𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 3: 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔.🌹

Y/N eventually got a disguise which was a White Victorian long dress with red ruffles and a Red corset. Under all that Victorian mess, was her main outfit when she arrived. Her Green tube Top and Zebra Pattern pants.

Y/N was homesick. Being Absent from her Grandmother and not being able to take care of her made Y/N feel sad. She was currently scrolling through her photos, seeing images of her being full of vitality.

''Y/N, is everything alright?'' Seng asked. Y/N sighed.

''Yeah, just... Homesick.'' Y/N put down her phone. ''I miss my Grandmother, my friends, and I just don't even know why I'm here.'' Y/N fiddled her fingers.

''I have a idea! There's a carnival in the nearby town, we could go to that!'' Seng pointed to a poster. Y/N smiled, as it was just like the old days, of her and the Grandmother being on a carousel.

Seng had explained the idea, and Melinda agreed to it. So, they traveled on forth to the nearby Carnival. Y/N was looking at her phone, at a picture with her friends. She then looked up at the Unicorn members, and smiled sweetly.

They had arrived at the Carnival who had a bunch of People in the crowd. They all seemed to be having fun. It was pretty crowded inside the carnival. Y/N smiled. She saw people getting prizes here and there, cotton candy and snacks. ''What are we waiting for, C'mon!'' Y/N ran down the hill and towards the carnival. Edred smiled at Y/N, before he joined the others.

Everyone then went into the carnival. Y/N had arrived to a game where you had to throw the mini balls into the shoot. Y/N tried a few times, but Y/N kept failing. Y/N was about to give up, but Edred stepped in. ''I'll win that bear for you, Y/N.'' He softened.

''Really?'' Y/N raised her eyebrow.

''Mhm!'' Edred then grabbed a ball, and then tossed it into the shoot. He then grabbed another and aimed it well. He then made another shoot! Y/N clapped her hands, as Edred made the finale shot. He had won the bear and handed it to Y/N. ''There you go.'' Edred crossed his arms.

''Edred, are you sure you don't want anything in return?'' Y/N asked.

''No, I'm Good. Say, let's that over there!'' Edred pointed as he dragged Y/N, Edred and Y/N played all sorts of games, and the ride the Unicorn Members were going on was a Carousel. A Spinning Machine with Horses, Beautiful Decorated Mirrors and Jewels, and people everywhere. Edred had noticed he was softening up around Y/N too much, and it just felt fuzzy. Y/N and Edred got on the horse, they were right next to eachother! Melinda and Seng were watching from the other side.

Edred, raised up Twillion as they Rode around in a circle. Y/N was giggling her way throughout, and Edred turned to Y/N. Edred's smile widened. He was glad Y/N was enjoying this moment, and glad she was away from being Homesick. Y/N had a little trouble getting off the carousel horse, and Edred grabbed Y/N's hand and helped her down.

''Edred, Y/N! They're doing fireworks!'' Seng called over to two to a Firework show they were doing. One by one, each firework lit up in the sky, dancing in different positions, and in different colors too.

''Thanks you guys, for helping me.''