🌹ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 10: 𝔸 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙.🌹

Y/N was asleep, and she was currently in a dream that she was back home. She spotted her grandmother, but when Y/N went to hug her, she disappeared and everything collasped. Everything was pitch black, and Y/N's Grandmother, Edred, Copernicus and Merlin appeared spinning in a circle. They all chanted Y/N's name, as Y/N screamed. Y/N pulled against her hair, telling the voices to stop. Edred then appeared infront of Y/N, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

''Y/N. Why haven't you returned home?'' Everything went pitch black, as Y/N then sprung up from the sheets, sweating and breathing heavily. She then looked over at the pottery and the huge purple and gold book. Sprouting up from the bed, she had then gotten ready in her gear and headed out to Edred, Merlin and the others chatting about.

''Hey, why does everybody look worried?'' Y/N asked. Merlin turned..

''Y/N, please sit down.'' Y/N then sat down, eating a Apple. ''You don't know this, but you were originally from the 1890s. Before you can even react, I must tell you that your parents were some sort of time guardians and were aids to the Unicorn Members, but when your parents did something, they had to get you away from all of this and your grandmother, aunt and uncle and you went into your world and raised you there, just before you went into here. That's all I know, but your grandmother must know more than I hold.'' Y/N was shocked, her mouth dropped and tears from her eyes. She looked confused.

''What happened to them?'' Was Y/N's first question. Merlin looked away as Y/N then got up.

''I do not know, Y/N.'' Merlin replied. Y/N's brows then furrowed as she grabbed her sword Agatha. Edred got up.

''Y/N? What are you doing?'' Edred asked. Y/N then turned as she grabbed some extra food, like apples and bananas.

''Edred, I'm going to find my parents. Since Nobody will tell me where they are, I'm going to find them, myself.'' Y/N then pointed as she tooka cape, and before Y/N could leave Copernicus blocked the way. ''And I Cannot forget, This Machine BROUGHT ME HERE! If I hadn't found that stupid amulet or whatever, I wouldn't be here!'' Y/N pointed as Copernicus let out a slow release of steam.

''Goodbye.'' Y/N stormed out, As Edred called over twillion and saw Y/N leave. So he whispered something, and then flew towards Y/N. Y/N then turned. ''What do you want, Edred.'' Y/N groaned.

''Y/N, we can help. That's my first mission, that's my only thing I want to do right now Is get you back home safe.'' Edred approached Y/N. Y/N saddened, as the others came out to watch.

''But, Why Edred? Why are you doing this?'' Y/N asked as Edred placed his hands on Y/N's shoulders.

''For You, Y/N. For You.'' Edred then kissed Y/N, as they slowly lowered down. Y/N hugged Edred, and Merlin approached with the pottery and the book.