Chapter 14- It Came From The Woods (1/2)

In the first class compartment, Heather and Alejandro were inside, looking at the camera toward the viewers. "Last time, on Total Drama: Around the World, Las Vegas, home to bright neon lights, bad judgement and very bold entertainment." Alejandro explained to viewers. "And bold it became when the teams were officially dissolved and went up against some foes from Silas's past. Silas ultimately won it for his band by embracing himself for who he was, rather than hiding it, along with giving a few certain people, some long awaited punishment."

Heather and Alejandro were replaying the scene of Silas swinging Vincent's guitar at his groin, and doing the same to Alejandro's older brother, Jose. "Man, who knew Silas had such great strength in his arms?" Heather said as she was impressed.

"Yeah, remind me not to make Silas upset..." Alejandro said as he felt a little nervous but cleared his throat before Heather and Alejandro turned back to the viewers.

"Now with eleven players in the game and the teams just dissolved, it's now every player for themselves." Heather explained to the viewers. "Who will be next to be cut from a chance, at a million dollars? And who will stay to win a million dollars? Find out in this episode of thrill, on Total...Drama...AROUND THE WORLD!!!!"

...

As the plane was still up in the air, the contestants were in First Class as they were enjoying their win back in Las Vegas. Silas was with Zee, Damien, Bowie, Gina, MK and Scary Girl as they were talking about the challenge they had back in Las Vegas. Silas was no longer hiding his eyes by anything as he felt comfortable enough to leave them uncovered.

"Man, Silas, I still can't believe we won Who's Got Voice." Zee said as he smiled at Silas while sipping a can of soda.

"Yeah, and then you gave that jerk, Vincent the biggest nut shot anyone's ever seen." MK said with a smirk.

"Yeah, still can't believe I even dated that guy." Silas said as he rolled his eyes. "He was already a jerk when we were dating, but became an even bigger one after he dumped me."

"For real Silas, you deserved better than that." Bowie said as he filed his nails

"Yeah, remind me not to make Silas angry." Gina whispered to Bowie.

While they were talking, Julia was watching as she was sitting with Nichelle, Emma and Mateo. Julia watched as she gave an angered glare at Silas and the other contestants that were with him.

*Static*

"Ugh, what am I going to do now!?" Julia asked as she was getting annoyed. "With Silas and Bowie having almost everyone wrapped around their fingers, it makes me an easy target for me to get eliminated. I've already gotten into an alliance with Nichelle, but that's not gonna be enough to protect me. So with Scary Girl, Damien, Zee, MK and Gina now on their side, the only people that I have left to join me are Mateo and Emma. But what could be a good way for them to join me?"

*Static*

Then, as nighttime began to fall, the plane landed into a dark forest where a summer camp was, with different wooden cabins, a mess hall, a fishing dock, a campfire, and a space where campers could watch movies.

The contestants exited the plane as they went to check around the camp. "Wow, this looks pretty nice." Bowie said as he smiled. "Reminds me of Wawanakwa Island."

"Where do you suppose we landed?" Nichelle asked Julia as she shrugged and had no idea.

"Hmm, judging by how dark this forest is, and from finding an old pair of lederhosen in one of the cabins, we must be in the Black Forest, Germany." Gina explained as she was finished checking one of the cabins.