Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (2/2)

Heather and Alejandro left to the backstage area to meet up with everyone else. Meanwhile, backstage, during the break, Bowie and Gina were finished with making the costumes for Silas and his group. For Damien, his costume looked similar to his casual outfit, only the colors were replaced with dark blue, purple and magenta with also some glitter on his jacket. He also had dark blue, purple and magenta eye shadow with some face glitter.

With Scary Girl, her costume consisted of a black short sleeved dress with a white undershirt, fishnet sleeves, a black belt, fishnet stockings, black boots, and she now had straight bangs in her hair. Her hair was also died into black with streaks of pastel rainbow, gray and white, with also gray contact lenses and black, rainbow, gray and white eyeshadow with face glitter and pastel rainbow stars.

For Zee, his hair was now in a braid as it had streaks of hot pink, yellow and blue. He also wore a dark hot pink hat, a blue, yellow and hot pink tye-dye shirt with a print out soda can on it, hot pink jean shorts, a blue sock on one of his legs and white shoes as his costume. He also had blue, yellow and hot pink eyeshadow with face glitter.

With Silas, he had streaks of dark blue, white and mint green in his hair, wore a dark blue galaxy patterned sleeveless hoodie with colors of light blue, white and mint green on it, a white short sleeved shirt, a white, pink and blue undershirt, black fingerless gloves, dark gray pants with white glitter on it and black sneakers as his costume.

With Bowie, he thought of giving him and his group a new look as well as he wore a purple jacket, a pastel rainbow shirt, a pearl collar, pastel rainbow eyeshadow with lipgloss and face glitter, light teal pants, white slip on shoes and his hair was styled into a more curly appearance.

With Gina, she had streaks of magenta, white and orange, wore magenta, white and orange eyeshadow, lip gloss, face glitter, wore a white, orange and magenta halter top with glitter on it, white ripped khaki pants and magenta sneakers.

And lastly, for MK, she wore a dark blue hat similar to her original hat, a black coat, a dark blue halter top, ripped jeans and black sneakers. She also wore dark blue, purple and magenta eyeshadow and face glitter.

"Is it just me, or did we just get ten times more fabulous?" Bowie said as he admired his new look.

"Well, I'm not much for makeup or makeovers, but this one I like." MK said as she liked seeing her look in the mirror.

"I know, it looks so cute." Gina said as she smiled.

"Whoa, neat costumes Bowie and Gina." Zee said as he liked his costume. "I'm really glad we took the time to make these."

"Yup, and you can all thank Silas for the idea." Bowie said as he mentioned Silas.

"And not gonna lie, those outfits are gorgeous." Heather said as she was impressed by their costumes, but then remembered something. "Oh, by the way Silas, I uh, wanted to give these back to you."

Heather then gave Silas the sunshades that Cindy broke earlier, only their were taped back together, which made Silas surprised. "My sunshades?" Silas asked with surprise.

"It's the least I could do for you after all you've been through." Heather said with a comforting smile to Silas. "But even without the sunglasses, you're perfect, inside and out."

Silas smiled as he then gave Heather a hug. "Thank you." Silas said as he hugged Heather.

Heather was surprised by the sudden hug, but then hugged Silas back. She then noticed everyone staring at Heather as the two of them then stopped hugging. Heather then cleared her throat. "Alejandro and I will just head off now to watch you perform..." Heather said as she and Alejandro walked away.