Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (2/2)

Back at the surface, Priya was the first one to reach up to her team's boat, and gave her team the bag of treasure she grabbed from the underwater caverns.

"I got the treasure!" Priya said as she held the bag up and got onboard the boat.

"Excellent work, Priya!" Emma said with glee. "We'll be sure to win this one."

"Well done, Priya! You made it!" Damien said as he gave Priya a high five.

"Thanks, Damien." Priya said with a smile.

"Axel, how are things going for you?" Emma asked as she talked to Axel through her microphone.

Cut to the underwater caverns, Axel was having a hard time reading the map as she stumbled upon a fork in the road. "You tell me! This stupid map says to take the third entrance to the left, but there are only two on that side, and I've checked them all twice!" Axel said in anger.

"Are there three on the left?" Damien asked Axel through the microphone.

"Yeah, but the map has two!" Axel as she looked at the map again.

"Uh, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're holding the map, upside down." Damien said through the microphone.

"Pfft, like that would ever—" Axel flipped the map around and noticed that Damien was right. "Huh, what do you know.."

*Static*

"Seems like I have to add redoing my map skills to my resume." Axel said as she crossed her arms and frowned.

*Static*

Axel then followed through the cave until she eventually found the part of the caverns that was filled with gold and treasure chests. "Yes! I found the caverns and the treasure!" Axel said proudly through Nichelle's microphone from up the surface.

"Woo! You go girl!" Nichelle said as she cheered.

"Now you just have to swim back and we'll board first class!" Emma said with pride. She then tried to contact Mateo through her microphone. "Mateo? Mateo are you there?"

Mateo noticed Emma's voice through his helmet's microphone and went to answer it, despite how much he was shaking from being in the water.

"R-Right here." Mateo said as he held his helmet.

"Have you found the treasure yet?" Emma asked through the microphone.

"Y-Yup, no worries, I found it..." Mateo said in a shaky voice through Emma's microphone from up the surface. "I'll be back soon..

"Awesome!" Emma said with glee. "I knew I could trust you with this challenge, babe! You really are the best boyfriend ever!"

"Aw bade, stop it, you're making me blush." Chase said as he was still searching through the caverns with Bowie and Silas, and heard what Emma said through his mic.

"I wasn't talking to you! You don't get to call me that anymore!" Emma said aggravatingly through Chase's microphone. "And you are not my boyfriend anymore! Considering on all the horrible and selfish acts that you've done, since we started dating!"

"That is offensive! I have been selfless before!" Chase said through Emma's microphone from up the surface. "Like that time we went to the movie theater and I put a jacket over a puddle for you to step over. Doesn't that ring any bells?"

"It was my jacket you used, to make me cross over a puddle, you made!" Emma shouted to Chase.

"Hey! I told you before that those movie theater drinks are like three bladders big." Chase said through Emma's microphone.