Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (2/2)

Warning: This following chapter contains a scene that contains abuse, both verbally and physical, mental health and PTSD, viewer discretion is advised.

After the whole fiasco with Nichelle and Julia, Bowie, MK, and Gina returned back to where everyone else was, where some of the other groups were still collaborating on what to do for their next performance. For Julia and Nichelle however, Gina, MK and Bowie saw Nichelle by a vanity crying after being humiliated on stage, with Julia sitting next to her.

"Am I really that bad without auto tune?" Nichelle asked in tears.

"Uh...how do I say this without being too rude...um..." Julia said as she tried to think of something.

*Static*

"I have to keep Nichelle on my side since she and I became an alliance after the challenge in South Korea, and with the teams now dissolved, I need to keep her on so I can at least have one ally with me." Julia explained as she crossed her arms.

*Static*

"Your voice is...still pretty much okay..." Julia said as she smiled nervously.

"Really?" Nichelle asked as she felt hope that Julia was right.

"Oh no, dearie, your voice was terrible, just like your personality." Cindy said with a smirk as she was filing her nails. Causing Nichelle to continue crying.

"Really? Because I think I would say the same about your relationship with Vincent." Gina said with a smirk.

"Whatever." Cindy said as she rolled her eyes and didn't care.

Then, after a while, Geoff and Bridgette went back onstage to face the audience. "Okay, after fixing some of the mishaps that we're going on in the main control room, we are now ready to continue on with the Semi-Finals." Geoff said to the audience as he then turned to the groups back stage. "Anyone want to volunteer to go next?"

"We'll go." Gina said as she, MK and Bowie raised their hand.

"Sweet, now, give it up for our next group, Gina, MK and Bowie!" Geoff said as he and Bridgette left the stage and the crowd cheered as MK, Bowie and Gina went up on stage to perform next.

Gina went close to the microphone as music began playing and Gina began to sing and dance for her performance, with MK and Bowie providing back up vocals.

Gina: So your best friend screwed you over
Acted nice when she not nice
Well, I have some advice
'Cause it's happened to me twice

Here's my secret strategy
It always works because
The world doesn't end
It just feels like it does

So raise your right finger
And solemnly swear
Whatever they say about me
I don't care

I won't twist in knots to join your game
I will say, "You make me mad"
And if you treat me bad
I'll say, "You're bad"

And if I eat alone from this moment on
That's just what I'll do
'Cause I'd rather be me, I'd rather be me
I'd rather be me than be with you

We're supposed to all be ladies
And be nurturing and care
Is that really fair?
Boys get to fight, we have to share

Here's the way that that turns out
We always understand
How to slap someone down
With our underhand

So here's my right finger
To how girls should behave
'Cause sometimes what's meant to break you
Makes you brave

So I will not act all innocent
I won't fake apologise
Let's just fight and then make up
Not tell these lies