Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (1/2)

Back at the theatre, Geoff and Bridgette were on stage as they were getting ready to start the show and turned to both the viewers and the audience. "Greetings dudes and dudettes, and welcome back to Who's Got Voice! Where we last left off, twelve different teams came to the first round of the competition, some of them included the Trash Destroyers from the cast of the reality show, Date On Live, while some also included some individual groups made by the cast of Total Drama: Around The World." Geoff explained as he was on stage.

"Now we're moving onto the second round of the competition: the Semi-Finals!" Bridgette said to the audience as she cheered. "We have chosen eight teams to participate in the second round of the competition, the rules remain the same from the first round, and after the competition is over, the judges will choose four teams to make it into the final round of the competition, and only then, will we determine the winner, of Who's Got Voice!"

"We're your hosts, Geoff..." Geoff said to the audience.

"...And Bridgette." Bridgette said to the audience with a smile. "And this here is Who's Got Voice: The Semi-Finals!!"

...

After Bridgette and Geoff made their introduction onstage, Cindy, Vincent and her group, along with most of the contestants from Total Drama, glared at each other with tension. José, Alejandro and Heather also there as they glared at each other too.

"So Total Drama is in the Semi-Finals against Date On Live? Game on!" José said with a confident smirk.

"You'll see José, once one of our team wins, we'll see who's laughing now..." Alejandro said as he glared at José.

"Cute, well, we'll see you later, Al." José said as he left while chuckling, to allow his team to go on stage first.

"They...are going down..." Heather said with a glare as she clenched her wrists.

"I'd be happy to help you with that." Gina said as she raised her hand and smirked.

While Vincent, Cindy and their band were working on getting their equipment set up, Silas and his group were currently collaborating and which song they could sing next.

"Alright, so what do you think should be a good song choice for us to sing when we're up next?" Silas asked as he looked at his group while holding his notebook of different songs.

Zee then noticed a page of where a song was that sparked his interest. "Whoa, that song over there kind of reminds of my relationship with my Lucky Can." Zee said as he was amazed.

"Lucky Can?" Damien asked as he was confused. "Is that for like some of the other cans of soda that you usually keep with you?"

"Yeah, but this one was different." Zee explained. "Back then, when I was a kid, I had my first can of soda at a local playground, where my mom brought me to a booth selling cold snacks and drinks since it was so hot. And that was when my mom bought me my first can of soda, and as soon as I took the first sip, I instantly fell in love with the taste of that soda can. Even after I finished it, I still kept it with me and went on so many great adventures with it, like when I kept it with me when playing a video game and I instantly got a new high score, I succeeded in my first bicycle ride, it was as if that can been my lucky charm since day one. However, one day, when I went to a playground with my Lucky Can, I did some sick moves when testing out some new roller skates, but as soon I was done...my Lucky Can...vanished...I figured that since he was pretty old...he might've gone to the great drink booth up in the sky...and I've missed him ever since...but that didn't stop me from drinking soda, in honor of his memory..."

"Wow...I never thought something like that happened to you...sorry to hear about what happened..." Damien said as he honestly felt bad for Zee.

"I bet you must've been really close to that soda can." Silas said as he too felt bad.